Short look at the Birds of Prey movie.

Zsasz doesn’t look to fabulous either 🤷 but I also would’ve loved to see Zsasz from Gotham play him in this, he’s such an iconic Zsasz!

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like she closed eyes & grabbed clothing from wardrobe closet. I have faith in Robbie tho.

1 Like

One of these in a variation would have been better

I liked her performance in Suicide Squad but still don’t trust Margot Robbie as a producer and still don’t think she should even be in this film.

Her look is still so wrong.

1 Like

Her performance was awesome, her look was ehh. I was really hoping as the producer who’s supposedly reading the comics she would push for a accurate look…
I’m never going to get a proper Harley.

2 Likes

Technically she did show up in her accurate look…for what, ten seconds in the Mad Love inspired flashback? Then the jester suit was in her crate o’ goodies later on.

I highly doubt what’s in this lil’ preview will be her main look in the entire movie. I hope not. It’s a kooky look but not one I want her to be based in.

2 Likes

I can already see cosplayers getting to work

Oh no that doesn’t not count!! SMH, same this is not a good look for my Harley girl

1 Like

I’d like what we’ve seen to be her first outfit, then the next time we see her it’s something red and black where she’s kickin’ @$$ and being nutty.

2 Likes

That 19 sec clip did nothing for me one way or the other. Gonna need to see more to make a fair assessment.

3 Likes

I have faith in Margot Robbie, she is very talented (loved I, tonya) keep in in mind the movie comes out February 2020
It looks like Huntress is going to look the same as the character on the television show BOP

2 Likes

Dude, when the CW has a better-looking Huntress than your high-budget movie, you know you’re doing it wrong.

Then again, she kept switching costumes so many times on that show, I don’t think they settled for an absolute look.

310.jpg

3 Likes

My mistake on the costume, I got a better look she’s wearing a black low cut jacket exposing her belly. There not going with the comics costume from this teaser

I’m sure the characters will all wear multiple outfits. Hopefully we all get to see our favorites. I want it to be crazy and swing for the fence. I am sad that Barbara isn’t included to mentor and pass the mantle to Cassandra though. It’s not going to be the same without her.

2 Likes

This definitely looks like it could be rated ‘R’ like I had been reading

I think Gotham City Sirens made more sense for the title though and I would’ve like to see Catwoman and Poison Ivy included too. Zatana, Roxy Rocket, and Baby Doll would make for some jaw dropping cameos or side parts. Bring out the entire roster to fill out the world.

Baby Doll in a live action flick? Hmmm, I had a hard time watching her on BTAS and TNBA, I don’t know about that. Yes to the rest though.

1 Like

Babs not in this is such a shame

2 Likes

Lol she would be crazy as a mob boss like Scarface Vroom. I hated her too until she teamed up with Croc to be honest. For whatever reason i find her to be a character of untapped potential now. Probably been watching too much Schumacher material recently.

1 Like

I like Baby Doll, but she’s just creepy (she’s supposed to be, I know :slight_smile: ). I’m curious what comics she’s been in.

1 Like