Short look at the Birds of Prey movie.

Saw this earlier this morning. It’s a brief look at Harley and a very brief look at the other characters.

https://youtu.be/ptLZlrE8MrQ

8 Likes

Here’s the images

Top 2 pic - Black Mask
Top right- Black Canary
Middle 2 pics - Huntress
Middle right - Montoya
Bottom left - Cassandra Cain
Bottom middle - Victor Zsasz
Bottom left - Harley Quinn

2 Likes

Edit:

*Bottom right - Harley Quinn

1 Like

Thanks for highlighting who’s who. I like what I’m seeing so far for this movie.

1 Like

Looks like they are going for the rocker version of Black Canary… I aint mad about that!

1 Like

Zsasz reminds me of Spike from Buffy.

2 Likes

The movie is giving me straight atomic blonde and John wick vibes so I’m more then down with this

1 Like

I just posted about it on the Winstead BOP theread. I was looking for a thread that mentioned it. I opened my iPhone & couldn’t resist watching it. I never watch trailers if I’m seeing the movie for sure. It wasn’t really tho, so I feel justified, & I’m happy I saw it. Absolutely can’t wait for this movie!!!

I’m unsure about the Harley look, are we ever going to get a classic Harley Quinn?

1 Like

I am thrilled about this movie! Seriously, I’m so pumped it’s ridiculous. :boom:bring it on! :popcorn:

1 Like

This will be neat

1 Like

A couple nitpicks. First, why is Huntress’s outfit not purple? Second, why does Black Mask not have a black mask? Third, where’s Black Canary’s signature leather jacket? I mean Harley Quinn does look like Harley Quinn, but I’m hoping the rest of the cast get more comic-accurate costumes in further previews.

1 Like

I don’t like Harley’s look and hated her Suicide Squad look as well.

Not sure about Canary’s look but it may grow on me more

3 Likes

It’s not even red and black :tired_face:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Harley’s look either, but it’s how she looked in Suicide Squad and New 52 comics. No way the DCEU is going to give her the classic outfit.

Just remember, it’s only a nineteen second look :wink: There’s not enough of anyone on display yet to make a detailed analysis about anyone.

That said, I didn’t much care for BC’s most recent solo gig but I like the teensy bit we can see of her here.

Can’t wait to see Ewan McGregor and his performance. So neat to have him in the DC fold.

Arkham Knight Harley would work

4 Likes

Or Injustice 2

4 Likes

Harley looked nothing like she looked in Squad and she looks nothing like she looks in new 52 which fyi kept her red and black until the rebirth that gave her the movie look.

1 Like

Injustice would’ve looked amazing