SHIPS and OTPS

I just wanna know if I’m the only person shipping Diana and Bruce, John and Shayera, and Kori and Dick. And maybe a few OTPS for the heck of it.

3 Likes

Do Lois and Clark count? I love them so muuuuuuuch

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re not the only one.

I personally wouldn’t put them as couples but I’m sure other people feel the same exaxt way as you.

5 Likes

I am totally shipping Forager and apples,

8 Likes

Forager/Bioship is the superior ship.

7 Likes

Apples will only hurt him in the long run.

1 Like

‘Tis true, apples are eventually rotten to the core.

Forager and BioShip…the best ship in DC.

5 Likes

“Good girl…”

2 Likes

We drove this one off-topic fast.

1 Like

Ofc @biff_pow

1 Like

Yea but it’s forager so it’s acceptable

3 Likes

Let the record show I was the on-topic one

1 Like

OH Huntress and Question, even if it’s platonic?

2 Likes

Forager & Bioship is on-topic. They make a much better “ship” than Clark & Lois or Dick & Babs/Kori.

1 Like

Wait… biff was the one on topic? I… I am confused. Surely this means the collapse of the multiverse is imminent, right?

As for ships… eh, for me it all depends on the story. Some writers might make Sinestro and Grodd seem like the preferable couple compared to Lois and Clark (no matter how much I usually like that pairing). But I guess I was always rooting for Wonder Girl and Superboy.

3 Likes

Batwoman and justice

1 Like

Martian Manhunter and Oreos.

6 Likes

@BatJaMags
Oooh yes!!

2 Likes

When I was first reading Geoff Johns’ JSA run, I really shipped Stargirl and Billy Batson and was actually pretty sad with the way that ended. Seeing Mary giving Billy relationship advice was cute. I miss Mary and Billy being actual siblings.

One ship that DC hinted at for years but never did anything with (probably because they were scared of doing a gay pairing with such mainstream characters) was Superboy and Robin (Tim Drake). It’s an OTP of mine. I also really liked the friendship between Wonder Girl, Arrowette and Secret. I miss the 90’s Young Justice. The real 90’s Young Justice, not the Bendis knock-off we’re getting now.

3 Likes

lol @Star0fLyra

1 Like