Ship/Snugglebug Fanart

Coming on this thread to see all the HarlIvy feel like:

And here’s another one of this:

9 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

B-but… you must!! :astonished: It’s forbidden to mention something and not go through with it!

Also… to remain relevant… :smile:

#shedgoals

10 Likes

Whoa! :heart_eyes:

That is shed goals…

5 Likes

You know, when I read “It’s forbidden”, I heard that in the voice of Marlon Brando’s Jor-El. “It is forbidden!

However, I’m not about to fly around the Earth and turn back time, ala Superman. :wink:

sees pretty lady on the right

#shedgoals indeed.

That’s a pretty rad shed. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I am intrigued at this, the party shed. Are they doing American Gothic with those rakes? I love it and have no further questions.

I want to paint my garage so bad…

6 Likes

I have no garage to paint, but I’d like to paint a rando’s garage with Harley and Ivy. :joy:

Afterward, I’d knock on the front door, hoof it into the bushes and await their reaction.

If they like what they see, then I’ll pop up, tell them I did it and politely hold my hand out, Dom Joly-style, for payment for services rendered.

If they look pissed, then I’ll quietly slink away (something I can do quite well, despite being a big guy) as I toss and/or kick the empty paint cans into their neighbor’s yard while I head over to Denny’s afterward.

4 Likes

I think that sounds like an excellent plan and I support it. :partying_face: And if they do look pissed we can egg their house later.

5 Likes

:rofl: Could we egg their house with rancid coleslaw from Krusty Burger?

Pweeeeez?

5 Likes

That sounds disgusting, so absolutely! :boom:

5 Likes

Alright!

I almost just want to grab spray cans of red/white/black and green/red paint and purposely do a bad job, just so’s we can eggs The Things.

Of course, this would be better suited for someone I don’t like. I don’t know any of my neighbors though, so we’ll just stick to beaning Rando McRando’s house in the digital realm, I s’pose. Should they not like my Da Vinci-esque painting, mind you. :wink:

5 Likes

I obviously don’t condone IRL vandalism but I do condone hypothetical vandalism so it’s all good. Tagging things in honor of your preferred villain is totally a homage to their greatness. I feel like Ivy would possibly come after you if she found out that you’re using spray paint, but then again I just googled it and found out that eco-friendly spray paint does exist! :earth_africa: Or maybe you wouldn’t mind her showing up to punish you. But in that case let me know what you want on your tombstone.

Anyway! Keeping it relevant to the thread,

Did someone already post this somewhere? It was already upvoted on my reddit feed so I feel like I saw it somewhere but I can’t remember if it was on DCU or not.

also:

Did I ever tell you kids that I stumbled upon a manga that has Batman being turned into a BABY and the Joker takes care of him?? This is a real thing, it’s not fully translated into English but it blows my mind.

BABEH.

9 Likes

Likewise.

I would not mind, not at all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On my Tombstone, I’d like sausage and pepperoni, please. You know, some cry foul over Tombstone’s pies, but I like 'em.

Do I search them out at the food jobber? Never.

Do I eat them when they’re offered at a family member or friend’s place? Absolutely. I never turn down free pie.

Must read. Any idea on when or if it will be fully translated into English?

4 Likes

I had a feeling this was the case, haha. Point frantically to a few potted plants and your compost bin and be like “Look! I tried!!” It’s the effort that matters, or maybe not. We’re all still meatbags that are killing the environment with our meatbagginess.

Noted. :white_check_mark: :pizza:

Oh man, I have no idea. I have a terrible feeling that it won’t be officially translated/released in the USA, but I’m sure some Japanese fans will hook us up eventually.
This article has some translated pages:

5 Likes

Oh, @Hiraeth- these two def need to be in :harleys_crew:. Queen @Razzzcat & Mighty @Mae- ideal peeps candidates here.
:+1: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad:

8 Likes

What if they are in the Crew, though?

Maybe they’re…

looks side to side, then whispers

lurking.

waves to them, just in case

5 Likes

:confetti_ball: Mazel tov! :confetti_ball::champagne::clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

So beautiful!

7 Likes

@Hiraeth!!! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

ZOMG squeeeeeee!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

Y’know… I’ve noticed a bit of a pattern… @iJest has posted several Harley/Ivy pics and fanart which immediately became some of my favorites (one of which is currently my phone’s Home Screen wallpaper). :grin: Great work, ma’am! :blush::purple_heart::green_heart:

Oh, and a few I found the other day (not sure if they’ve been posted yet):

:wilted_flower::diamonds::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes