Ship/Snugglebug Fanart

Because, of course :grin:

I don’t necessarily ship this one, but in case someone else does

@Pow-Pow platonic or romantic, I love seeing kara and babs together

16 Likes

All three of these are amazing. Kara and Lena are definitely girlfriends on my alternate Earth! #SupercorpIsEndgame

10 Likes

:sob: why must it be alternate?

8 Likes

I have seen a few very cute Supergirl/Batgirl cuddles, like these:

16 Likes

So honestly my alternate world supergirl relationship is either Kara and Lois…

Or… ducks around a corner Kara and Alex (please don’t shoot me)

13 Likes

Please don’t misunderstand me, I know they are well established as sisters on the show. I’m only saying that in another universe it is possible their relationship took a different turn where they didn’t view each other as siblings. They have an amazing bond either way, and I love seeing the two of them together.

In case anyone is curious what I mean, here’s an AU fanfic in which they meet later in life. There are also some great additions like the Sirens :blush:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/10395345/chapters/22955052

6 Likes

I know :disappointed:

I would absolutely squee to death if the CW actually delivers but I’m not holding my breath, sadly…

9 Likes

I’m fairly certain I would just end up staring at the screen for half an hour trying to determine if it actually happened

9 Likes

I can’t really ship them, since I can only see them as sisters, but their sisterly bond is so strong and amazing, I’m sure there are sisterly huggles to be found out there too! On the show their relationship is so great and wholesome, I love those scenes when they’re just hanging out together in Kara’s apartment or something.

7 Likes

Which I totally get, hence it would have to be in an alternate reality :smile: They have such a great relationship on the show

7 Likes

I just KNEW you’d deliver @NovellPaladin :sunglasses: Thanx!

Ok. And now these two :green_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Some more Harley & Ivy, I’m sorry I can’t stop, these are just so good and cuddly:

28 Likes

Omg how could I forget about Swamp Thing and Abby! :green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

No worries. I got you :wink: These two are right up there next to Ivy and Harls for me. :green_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

14 Likes

Actual scene from Birds of Prey. Not fan art.

Fan art:

15 Likes

I looked for Birds of Prey snuggles but couldn’t find much unfortunately. But that one is very sweet, thank you.

7 Likes

1ef867ce0959afb2fed04943e5980c03

15 Likes

16 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

8 Likes