SHAZAM!

Anyone else go to the preview screenings for SHAZAM!? I thought it was the PERFECT Superhero movie!

10 Likes

I saw it today thought it was great

4 Likes

DC is killing it right now!! Shazam was basically perfect and I really hope it makes all the money in the world?

2 Likes

Shazam was great

2 Likes

I haven’t got to see it yet but I’m loving all the good reviews I’m seeing , I’m very pop umped for the 5th!!!

3 Likes

Agreed. Shazam is a top level superhero movie and the best of the DCEU by my opinion (and it’s not even a character i care about)

Not as visually impressive as Aquaman, and not as moving as Wonder Woman, but a better start to finish movie.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeees I watched it yesterday OMG it was amazing so much was in this movie.
I knew it would be good but it exceeded my expectations. Great job wb/dc

5 Likes

Saw it last night and it was amazing! Must see it again on proper opening night!

4 Likes

Saw it last night and was blown away. Kids loved it as well even my marvel preferred son said it was his new favorite superhero movie. Honestly it’s such a good familia movie and I can’t wait to see it in 3d!

5 Likes

The group I saw it with loved it. The theater wasn’t packed but I live in a college town and it is spring break so the population is less than half right now. The audience really reacted positively to it. There are 2 credit scenes so stick around til the very end!

3 Likes

I saw it and LOVED it!!! Shazam/Captain Marvel has always been one of my favorites since the Filmation cartoon he had in the 80s (something I would REALLY LOVE to see on DC Universe app) & love him in comics too. The movie was so darn good, so impressive, so funny… it really did a great job!!! The theater I saw it in was decently packed for a fan screening & people laughed a lot. I geeked out & wanted to cheer a couple times, but didn’t get too noisy, lol.

If you like super heroes, see this movie. It’s one of the best ones, DC, Marvel, whatever, made yet!!!

2 Likes

I saw Shazam this past Saturday. It was an amazing film. Can’t wait to watch it 4 or 5 more times in the theaters.

1 Like

I thought it was as moving as Wonder Woman.

Billy’s journey as a foster kid. That hurt when that happened at the end :cry:

The ending was just a happier ending than Wonder Woman.

1 Like

Can we discuss spoilers here? Lol I’m guessing no so I’ll just say I loved the ending!

There’s no spoiler tag on this thread, so you’d have to stay away from sharing those, @SouthPark - thank you so much for asking, though. I’m so glad you all enjoyed it so much! Your feedback definitely makes me look forward to seeing it. :slight_smile: