SHAZAM

I’m really so excited about this movie. I am counting the days. I have been buying all the movie action figures for my children and their excited too.

10 Likes

I’m so excited too

3 Likes

Looks like it’s gonna be a pretty awesome one!

5 Likes

Shazam comes out close to my birthday. I’m hyped.

3 Likes

I bought the pop vinyl of Shazam. I am hyped to see my fav hero on the big screen!

2 Likes

I can’t wait! I just finished Shazam new beginning and I’m going to be making my way through The Power of Shazam series in preparation of the film. I’ve never seen any of the 70s tv series either so that should be fun

2 Likes

Prolly my most anticipated movie of the year right now, so yeah I’m hyped. I’ve been buying the toys for myself =)

4 Likes

Can’t wait for this movie.

3 Likes

Meh rental

April 5th is my birthday

1 Like

Yell “Shazam!” on your birthday and see what happens.

Or just ask for Shaz merch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both are really great ideas

1 Like

Why thank you!

hands you a Shazam item of your choice Happy Birthday =)

2 Likes

The newest trailer ( my son & I watched it 3 times last night) was awesome, especially Billy jumping into the air saying SHAZAM and flying away. Related, I’m happy to see the live action 70s show joining DCUniverse, which leads me to ask will the animated Filmation Shazam short be added?

2 Likes

The trailers are great. I love that the TV show is on here on My Birthday. Brings back memories of my youth.

1 Like

Happy Birthday

I love the direction they are going with the movie. I really hope I see some Shazam t-shirts in local stores soon.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :smiley:

1 Like

I concur, absolutely stoked about this film. I bought Mister mind, Dr, Sivana, Billy Bateson, Shazam sitting on Tawky Tawney, Mary Marvel bust & figure, Teth Adam probably around a yr ago. Needless to say I’m also stoked about this movie.

2 Likes

Apparently, WB is lifting the review embargo on this film a month early. That is typically a sign that the studio has alot of confidence in the movie. I think it looks great! It looks exactly how I’ve seen it in my head for years now.

For those who arent familiar with ‘review embargo’, it’s basically a date and time that film critics are allowed to start publishing reviews of a movie. Typically if the studio feels a film will have low critical acclaim they lift the embargo very close to a films release date to keep the interest as positive as possible. If they think a movie is great they want that opinion out there as soon that as possible

2 Likes