Shazam! Watch Along Tues, March 17, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Shazam! Watch Along Tues, March 17, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

505d95f4ecbcc3e54faea21f3f612a0a1d9cbb2f

Hello everybody,
During this time of crisis we can feel scare, sad and depressed.
So I was thinking we should have a Watch along to help keep our minds off of it and have some fun. So why not have a Shazam! watch along this Tuesday night?
So here’s how this work, if you own the movie on DVD, Blu-ray, 4k Ultra HD or on a streaming service without commercial, put that on and use this thread as a watch along for comments. The Watch along will be this Tuesday at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST. :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::desktop_computer:

4 Likes

Hello everybody,
We are just 7 hours away from the Shazam! watch along, I can’t wait to watch it tonight with you guys! :grinning::popcorn::desktop_computer:

2 Likes

Hello everybody, we’re just about 1 hour and 30 minutes away til Shazam! watch along! :grinning:I also would like to say Thankyou to @Applejack for pinning the watch along on top of front page, that was so cool to see, I couldn’t stop staring at it!

1 Like

Darn. I work during the watch along, but excellent choice of a film! I’m so glad the SHAZAM! movie did such a great job translating Captain Marvel to the big screen

Literally, I’d been following the film’s production since it was announced in 2015. I’m so glad it turned out so well! I hope New Gods is as good!

3 Likes

…So, anyone here yet?

1 Like

I am. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Reaganfan.

1 Like

Hello @Batboy84, Thankyou for joining.:slightly_smiling_face:
Movies begins in 30 minutes.

I’m ready.

1 Like

Same here, hope it’ll be a good turnout.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

15 more minutes!:grinning:

2 Likes

I believe this will be my first ever watch along too.

2 Likes

Well I hope you have fun, it was fun doing it.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My issue will be remembering that I can’t really pause the movie. lol

1 Like

I remember DC Universe very first watch along for Titans first episode, I remember how fun that was, I met Applejack for the first time on there. Months later I hosted my first watch along, Batman Forever.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kind of kicking myself a little for not doing the WALs for Titans and Doom Patrol. Didn’t really start participating in them until Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

5 minutes left!:grinning:

2 Likes

Well I never really had a way to actually participate because I can’t get the app to run on anything besides my phone (that and I don’t like those shows lol), but yeah, kinda wish I did this sooner.

1 Like

Hey folks!

4 Likes

Hi @darkstarz25 Welcome to the Shazam watch along!:grinning:

1 Like