SHAZAM TRAILER 2

WHERE IS THE TRAILER!!! WE NEED IT NOW!!

4 Likes

Yeah but competitors, like Captain Marvel and the big one, Avengers 4, are dropping trailers this week. Shazam needs to compete with Captain Marvel so we need strong marketing!

I’m hyped for Captain Marvel. Zachary Levi’s going to nail it!

2 Likes

When does Shazam come out? I keep forgetting

April.

Probably not dropping this week since everyone is talking about Marvel. They even moved the Godzilla trailer which was supposed to come out this week to next week.

Its probably gonna show in Aquaman?..

Probably some time this month or next month.

Attached to Aquaman would be a great bonus treat

2 Likes

not sure im assuming their gonna show it during the other trailers before aquaman starts or their gonna wait for marvel to get theirs out the way first which is better. Im wondering though if their gonna show any dc trailers for the dc app before aquaman starts

2 Likes

They really should

1 Like

I’ve a pretty good feeling Aquaman will have the latest trailers for Shazam and Godzilla. There may be online debuts before that, but Aquaman will probably be where they debut on the big screen.

1 Like

A DCU ad in the pre-show would be a good idea. Good call!

2 Likes

I’m not saying that Shazam must compete with Captain Marvel. I’m saying that they need to plan the marketing smartly so that the movie doesn’t get swallowed by the MCU. If the movie is not a box office hit, the whole DCEUis at stake. Compare it to Blaze Runner. It bombed at the box office. Was it a great film? Yes. But it doesn’t matter. Venom has terrible critical reviews. But since it is the second highest grossing origin based comic book film, it will for sure get a sequel.