Shazam trailer 2 !! What's your opinion about it ^^

For me it’s a good trailer , I’m happy to see more Sivana stuff in this trailer !
Do you think Billy will be quite disrespectful as in the comics or more generous and kind as in Shazam/superman animated movie ? ^^
Can’t wait for this movie !
have a nice day guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This movie isn’t for me but will rent it to give it a chance . Seems the childish, idiotic and reckless route.

Trailers are okay but I’m just biased because I’ve never been a fan of the character in general

3 Likes

I would agree with you I’m strange I will support all DC movies

2 Likes

I thought it was funny, I can’t wait to see the movie! :zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Dug it! I’d be surprised if Billy mouths off to his adoption agency caretaker like he did in The New 52. OTOH, I’ll probably grin if does, just like I did with the comic.

1 Like

Aquaman had a grand scope.

Wonder Woman was inspiring.

I feel like Shazam! is going focus on youthful fun.

4 Likes

Thought it looked great, I can’t WAIT for this movie.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like my jam, so I’m still on the fence.

Heh, Chuck was great.

I’d love to see a scene in Shazam where he saves a guy and it’s the dude that played Jeff on Chuck. That way he can say “You’re my hero!” and Shazam can say “Super, Jeff!” just like it happened on TV’s Chuck.

1 Like

It was meh for me. I do think Shazam is cool though and the history of the character but not that hyped for it. I will definitely see it because it’s still a comic book movie!

1 Like

It still looks amusing, but I was hoping the final trailer would have more than jokes and action.

2 Likes

Looks like fun. Hoping it’s good. DC needs to find their Steven Spielberg, Penny Marshall, Guillermo del Toro, Ryan Coogler, James Cameron, Spike Lee.

1 Like

This is going to be the best superhero film of the year! (Outside of Endgame)

1 Like

Fan-FREAKIN’-tastic!

1 Like

Soooo good! More importantly, it didn’t seem to spoil much!

1 Like

DC has their Steven Spielberg: Steven Spielberg =)

2 Likes

I’m really excited about this movie.

1 Like

It looks like it’ll be fun. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

It looks awesome can’t wait till April