Shazam Sale At Comixology (ends 4/29)

Right off the bat, yes, the single issues in this sale will be here sometime this month. But, for titles that you’d like to own anyway or just can’t wait until they do come here, it’s a good deal.

This sale is substantially better if you’re a Comixology Unlimited member as the vast majority of sale titles (singles and trades) are available under that umbrella.

Titles such as:

-The Power of Shazam! OGN (original graphic novel) that lead into the POS ongoing series
-the final issues of The Power of Shazam!
-the full run of Billy Batson and the Power of Shazam!
-Shazam!: A Celebration of 75 Years collection

Friendly head’s up for interested parties =)

1 Like

A lot of those have also been added to the Unlimited service. I’m tempted to outright buy Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam, as well as the first three issues of the current Shazam series, just to support the character, even though I’ll be able to read most of them here by the end of the month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, and the first three issues of the current Shazam series are 99¢ each.

Like I said, the deals are even better for Comixology Unlimited members =)

@Vroom Sorry, I missed that part :frowning:

It’s okay, no worries :slight_smile:

Definitely get the first three issues of Shazam. They’re fun!

@Vroom Yeah, I don’t know if I can wait a year to start reading them here :slight_smile:

Exactly! I mean, in a year’s time you’ll have read those books enough to get your money’s worth out of them by the time they come here.

It beats sitting on your hands, saying “Yesterday went by fast, so I’ve got just 364 days now until I can read fill in the blank here.”

That’s my take on it at least :slight_smile: