⚡⚡SHAZAM!!!⚡⚡Movie Review

Before I begin, this thread will contain a Spoiler, if you haven’t seen the movie, then please stop reading and go see Shazam and come back here. :slightly_smiling_face:
I saw Shazam a couple of days ago, I just love the movie! I kept laughing almost every scene that Zackary Levi was in. He was so funny! I like how the music take place around Christmas time, I like that in the beginning of the movie that they play, ‘Do you hear what I hear?’ By Bing Crosby. I also love it that they show the famous Philadelphia museum step where Rocky run on! They even play the first part of ‘Eye of the tiger’ music when Captain Marvel was showing off his electric power!
I think John Glover was in this movie playing the villain’s father. I really enjoy this movie, I hope the make a sequel, if they do they better hurry, nobody can stay as kids forever! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Freddy, in CMJ blue```
floating in the air-- a lifetime dream come true.

2 Likes

Just saw it today. It’s a very fun movie. Recommend to all but the very youngest viewers. It also shows that BatmanvSuperman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, And Shazam etc can all exist with the own tone and style in the same universe.

3 Likes