Shazam: Fury of the Gods Trailer!

Looks fantastic! :smiley:

15 Likes

It does! I like that there’s lots of family stuff. That’s what I loved a bunch about the first movie, and am very excited to see more in the second!

6 Likes

I was just watching Shazam the other night and remembered that there was a sequel in the works. Nice to see that they’ve been given the greenlight to officially announce that this movie is in fact happening and will be here before we know it.

6 Likes

I am interested purely out of good will from the first film. This trailer is really bad.

2 Likes

I’m excited for this movie. But I am mostly excited for Helen Mirren as the villain. Whoever thought of that casting deserves a huge raise.

But this trailer looks fantastic. I hope we get a lot more of the kids working together in this next movie.

7 Likes

Shazam! is my favorite comic book movie of all-time because of the humor, the childlike wonder, the heart and the action. This seems to have kept all of that so I’m in (like that was ever in doubt - I own Jonah Hex and Steel on Blu-Ray, for Pete’s sake!)!

6 Likes

Looks good! :smiley: :+1: :00_shazam: :00_shazam: :00_shazam:

7 Likes

:eyes: :00_shazam:
Word. And only in theaters! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Looks Shazawesome™:00_shazam:

7 Likes

im super excited, and does anyone else think helen miren looks a bit like MCU odin with the white hair and the gold

1 Like

What is an MCU?

3 Likes

*gulp *

8 Likes

It’s a place where all your favorite marvel superhero’s are made into bland, shallow versions of themselves so The company that owns them can sell them to more people and make more money.

4 Likes

ok i get it no marvel talk but still it similar vibes you know

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this one!! Loved this trailer.

5 Likes

Looks like a fun ride! I’m also partial to cool dragons, sooo :eyes:

9 Likes

It looks so damn fun!!! I love Zachary Levi in this role!

3 Likes

Any idea who Mirren plays in this?

1 Like

She and Lucy Liu are playing the god Atlas’ daughters.

2 Likes

Annabelle and Starro easter eggs

3 Likes