Shazam: Fury Of The Gods Costumes Revealed

10 Likes
7 Likes

HOLY WOW!

11 Likes

They are def very spiffy! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

Definitely some nice suits. Can’t wait to see this.

4 Likes

Mary does stand out somewhat as the odd one out with her too-short a skirt.

5 Likes

I guess she’s inspired by Wonder Woman?

Speaking of Mary, what’s neat is that the actress who played Mary will suit up for the superhero role instead of having another actress play her, which is pretty cool.

Also, all these costumes are such a glow up, I love it. I was looking forward to Shazam 2, but now I’m getting more excited for it. :smiley:

10 Likes

Holy!

Their costume designer is bringing the A-game.

I was hesitant about changing their costumes. I really love the first take, but this is amazing.

DCs finest work for sure.

8 Likes

Love the new costumes! :00_shazam:
:zap:SHAZAM!!!:zap::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

They’re all awesome, but would have liked to see Mary in white. Loved the 1st movie, sure this will rock too.

4 Likes

:eyes:
Sheldon, it was unbelievable . . . :00_shazam:

1 Like

yeah that skirt in fight is going to be really impractical

2 Likes

The skirt is a bit odd; it looks very sci-fi to me instead of the pseudo Greco-Roman tunic look. I LOVE her boots though!

2 Likes

I could see that – it would make Mary stand out among the crowd.

I guess Mary was just inspired by Wonder Woman?

2 Likes

I wonder if it is because she is the only adult out of the bunch? Still, not sure why that would negate pants, but I imagine they wanted a distinct look for Mary apart from the kids.

1 Like

I completely hear where you’re coming from, and I mostly agree. I was only making a comment that everyone in that promo shot was wearing pants and she was the only one in a skirt, and it seemed a little short. Obviously, a short skirt is fine to wear, and true to the original character, but I just thought it stood out is all. Darla’s outfit looks great, for example.

3 Likes