Sharing Out My Harley Quinn Home Office

35 Likes

Nice :+1: I would be honored if you wanna print my artwork for a poster or computer wallpaper check my page for the picture of her

1 Like

You like Harley Quinn you say? I couldn’t tell :joy: this is amazing! You have a really, really awesome collection! I also love how you organized everything; it definitely helps bring attention to each aspect of your incredible collection.

2 Likes

Very cool stuff, especially the Kenner/Hasbro items.

2 Likes

WOW this is amazing!! How long have you been collecting for? I love all the artwork and framed SANE certificate from Harley’s Holiday.

2 Likes

That’s really incredible!

1 Like

Holee impressive collection-olee! I’m really impressed with the whole Harley collection, there’s almost too much cool stuff to look at in one look through. :harley_delicioushqtas:

2 Likes

Been collecting for about 5 years. What you can’t really see in the picture is the 1400 Harley Quinn comic books in my collection.

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ll check out your stuff

1 Like

Something about your collection makes me thankful the characters I love so much don’t have a lot of merch. If Superboy had as much as Harley, well, this fella would not get to eat. :smirk:

4 Likes

I am extremely jealous of this :+1:t4:

1 Like

This is an incredible Harley space! I’d call it more of a shrine! So cool. :star_struck:

2 Likes

I saw those 5 long boxes under the statues, I was wondering what your count was.

Very impressive, such an awesome character, and she gets supported with a ton of great merch.

Wow. Just wow. :harley_hv_3: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:exploding_head: this is next level! Great collection!

Very nice, I like it a lot.

5 Likes

Great collection! I have a Harley collection myself, but it isn’t as large as this one. I really like your custom Pops.

I was working to earn enough tokens to get the Harley statue and would have had enough today, but they took it out of the redemption options this morning before I could start earning again. I was only about hundred away too.

1 Like

In the immortal words of Dr. DINKLY "JINKIES BATMAN " Wow that is impressive.

1 Like

Easily the biggest harley collection I’ve ever seen! That’s arkham certificate that says SANE is amazing!!!

1 Like

This is SUPER impressive!