:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Have u ever seen @rwk ’s mug collection? It’s unreal!!! Glasses if u wanna get technical. It’s like, every DC glass I got at McDonald’s when I was little, & now kick myself for garage sale’ ing them as a kid.

6 Likes

Ooh, no! I wanna see! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Oh, I forgot to post these:

All of them were gifts from my wife. She is a good provider. :smile:

+1 on wanting to see @rwk’s collection.

16 Likes

I’ll loop u & @Angel212 into one post. It’s awesome!!! I wish I knew the title to it? I saw it when it was 1st posted by @rwk. It’s incredible!!!

8 Likes

Those are amazing!!!

8 Likes

Got it!!! Hope that’s ok @rwk? I did something technical!!! Yay. Learning on the job…

9 Likes

These are all so cool! I love your collection, @rwk! :star_struck: And thanks for doing the work and finding this post for us, @capo-mage. :pray:

8 Likes

Absolutely, you’re so nice :blush:. @rwk is awesome!!! I can never out like him lol. I get a ton from him. Then I try to reciprocate. But, everything I check, I’ve already liked? lol. Either way, ty both for being such nice people :hugs:

8 Likes

Found some of the new Hershey’s DC bars at Walmart last night. I’m not snapping a pic as they’re in my freezer right now, but the ones I yoinked were:

• Yara Flor
  • Nubia
  • Superman
  • Jon Kent Superman
  • Wonder Woman

@Razzzcat Here’s an ad (which is also in current single issues) that mostly shows the Yara bar I mentioned elsewhere:

I also saw Jo Mullein Green Lantern, Jace Fox Batman and Jim Lee Aquaman bars, but I held off on those for now.

This is what the box the bars ship and display at retail in looks like, for any wondering.

Also, here’s a bag of minis (I think) that highlights Diana and Yara (there’s one for Superman and Jon as well):

10 Likes

My raven was on point with this. :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Rae-rae usually is.

6 Likes

My watch strap arrived safely from Kyiv ( :ukraine: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:) yesterday.

I had to make some adjustments before the pocket watch would fit inside. The diameter for the watch face was correct, but as this isn’t made for a specific model there are various attributes of the watch that don’t work for it. First I connected the openings at the top so there would be more give and also be enough room to fit the crown (top part) of the pocket watch. Cutting through leather is not something I’ve ever tried before, but it was possible with an exacto knife and some patience.

Unfortunately it still was not possible to fit the watch in there properly, so I had to take the strap apart a little bit. I used my seam ripper to pull apart the stitching on the right side (I also had to pull apart the glue). Then after I had the watch fitting properly inside, I sewed it back together. It doesn’t look as nice on the right edge now, but I’m probably the only one who notices it.

So the watch will not be removable without taking the strap apart again, but this doesn’t matter to me because a) the watch doesn’t work anyway and b) my entire purpose was to create a replica of Steve’s watch for display. I’m happy with it. It will go in a case or maybe one day be worked into a cosplay. (Not on my wrist though. Either Chris Pine has the largest wrists imaginable or the model in the movie was actually quite a bit smaller than this one. It’s huge and also quite heavy.)

17 Likes

Looks great! Nice that you were able to figure out how to make a replica.

Who knows what project might grab you next? :grin:

7 Likes

This is amazing work @Angel212! Very cool! :smiley:

7 Likes

Btw, friends! Slowly but surely, I’ll get more pics in here, I promise, but I have this one handy right this minute! :wondersquadron1: :black_heart:

19 Likes

What manner of Diana is this?! (Like, is she from a certain story or comic arc?) That arm guard is just :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

It’s from The Art of War collection. That one is Cliff Chiang. The armor is totally what sold me too. :star_struck::black_heart:

15 Likes

So cool! :star_struck: The armor reminds me of her amazing look in the Smallville comic:

Bonus panel no one but me asked for of Diana glomping Steve:

13 Likes

Whoa! That’s an incredible collection!

9 Likes

Thank you! I guess it’s good to have a hobby. :smile:

9 Likes