Share Your Ships!

Probably just a freak glitch. And hey…I think Jinny is already of legal age, soooo… :rofl:

3 Likes

Whoa, really? Okay, I guess I just can’t understand any of the illustrators in that series. My estimation of Wonder Woman’s rough human age equivalent varies anywhere from 20 to 45 depending on the last picture of her I saw.

3 Likes

Who are we to decide for WW who she can and can’t date? Honestyl, it would probably be the most unique romance of any JL member

4 Likes

I will never shut up about how Supercorp deserved to be canon :heart_eyes: :sob:

Supercorp

8 Likes

Welcome to the team.

6 Likes

Oh I’ve been on the team for some time now through plenty of ups and downs :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

(This is not their most intimate moment)

5 Likes

I know that DC and WB have a lot of LGBTQ+ representation, and this is just a blip in their history, so I haven’t really thought that much about DC’s various wrongdoings since - yep, I’m gonna link to it again - Disney canceled their straight-up best show because it was also their only queer show, so I can’t really spare as much time as I could, in an ideal world, for DC occasionally getting cold feet about this whole “twenty-first century” thing while Disney has straight-up planted roots in 1997. But I will always have a soft spot for SuperCorp, and one day when I’m a powerful writer, I’ll see what I can do (I’ve even written what I think is the only scenario that could possibly get Kara to realize her feelings for Lena if all of this didn’t work). I do believe this will eventually become canon in some form, I just hope it’s not like Harley and Ivy or Velma and Daphne where it eventually gets confirmed 50 reboots later, because the Earth-38 versions deserve their happily ever after. I guess that’s where what I’ve written comes in. So if you want that, you have to support my long-term writing career, even though the first several years it’ll look like I’m just meandering aimlessly throughout different nonsenses. But to quote the absolute worst song from the never-should’ve-happened musical adaptation of The Lightning Thief:
I have a plan
And I will be remembered
My grand plan
Just you wait and see

4 Likes

9 Likes

I really need to know if they are referencing something already depicted. I must see the monkey!

6 Likes

It was hinted that Robin and Supergirl had a disastrous date in the early issues of World’s Finest. Next month, in issue #12, we get the details.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Huh, you know, I’m not a Babs or Kory shipper for reasons I’ve stated many times before. I could get behind that one though… I think, yup.

It’s now official. I ship Nightwing and Supergirl.

6 Likes

Alright, these ships need NAMES! It’s not a ship until it has a name. Let’s see…

(Disclaimer: Giving it a name does not mean I support a ship.)

Jason Todd/Red Hood + Artemis = Jacemis?
Tim Drake/Robin + Stephanie Brown/Spoiler = Timm… Ler?
Dick Grayson/Nightwing + Koriand’r/Kory Anders/Starfire = Nightfire
Raven/Rachel Roth + Garfield Logan/Beast Boy = Garven? Beastven? I’ll think of something
Cissie King-Jones/Arrowette + Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl = Wondrette? Meh, I’ve seen worse
Zatanna Zatara + Bruce Wayne/Batman = Batara. It sounds cooler if you say it out loud.
Orion + Lightray - Lightron? Oray? Oof, no, I guess we have to go with Lightron.
Patroclus + Achilles = Achroclus (because I want to be able to brag about pronouncing it correctly)
Kara Zor-L/Power Girl + Helena Wayne/Huntress = Powtress. It was the Batman '66-style sound effect that appeared when they first kissed. :00_superman1: :heart: :00_huntress1:
Renee Montoya + Kate Kane = Katestion?
Dick Grayson/Robin + Kara Zor-El/Kara Danvers/Supergirl = Superwing. Nailed it.
Dick Grayson/Nightwing + Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle = OraWing? No… Graysdon? Ugh, no! Nightacle? Ugh…

5 Likes

For Tim and Steph I would do Timphanie. Also, ship names should probably not mix real names and code names.

5 Likes

Perfect!

5 Likes

:+1:

6 Likes

Don’t really like the whole mix names for couples thing but this sounds like a pretty decent code name all by itself. I would absolutely check out a comic called Superwing.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Didn’t see you were posting this as a reply and thought you were just inserting this as a joke about ships. I was like “But those are planes…” :facepalm_batman:

6 Likes