Share Photo Ops and Autographs You’ve Gotten Here!

Oh he’s from clerks, yeah

2 Likes

Correct he is a great guy. Hung out with him many times

2 Likes

Very cool autographs and pics!!!

5 Likes

@jackknight_73 thanks

1 Like

I got to meet my hero (and creator) Mike Grell and had him autograph a book on his career and a few prints.

Me and Iron Mike

Green Arrow and the first sold of a new Jon Sable print!

7 Likes

@TravisMorgan very cool

3 Likes

@rwk Thanks.

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1573508548782 Jon bailey of honest trailers FB_IMG_1573860195289 Henry Winkler FB_IMG_1573508729750 FB_IMG_1572917894386 FB_IMG_1572677640594 FB_IMG_1572876648327 FB_IMG_1572672371685 FB_IMG_1571970160023 follow me on Instagram frank.franks and like my fb page Mr.Mar-Vell

6 Likes

follow me on Instagram frank.franks and like my fb page Mr.Mar-Vell

2 Likes

The only celebrity I’ve gotten to meet so far is Michael Rowe (Deadshot from Arrow) but I’ll hopefully be getting to meet Matt Ryan in March!

2 Likes

Jimmy palmiotti and Amanda conner autographs follow me on Instagram frank.franks and like my fb page Mr.Mar-Vell

7 Likes

I got that Deathstroke mask sitting in my bedroom

2 Likes

What was the cowboy grandpa, as my green arrow discord friends like to call him, like in person?

2 Likes

@thrakaboom He was great! Fun to talk to. When I bought the Sable Elephant print he immediately said that I was the first person ever to buy that print and wrote it on the print with his signature. He made a quick video for a friend who is also a super fan and a video for me. We talked Broom Handle Mausers and .44 AutoMags. He also chatted with everyone who came up to his table all while working on a beautiful Warlord commission. And he is a real “cowboy” who did live steel medieval re-enacting and jousting on horses. I wish I had a Cowboy Grandpa!

4 Likes

I just found this post. Just WOW!!! I’m so jealous. Very well done to u all.

2 Likes

Back in October 1988, I received a signed letter from Jerry Siegel for sending him a birthday card.

1 Like

That’s really cool! I hope you’ve kept that safe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a photo op guy but I am an autograph collector. Although I did take a picture with Graham Nolan while I cosplayed as Bane. I have more stuff but I’ll share a few for now. I’ll keep it to DC.

This is a pic of Ezra Miller as Flash (kinda hard to see the auto on the bottom right).

Next picture is of Karen Fukuhara as Katana. The quote says “Should I kill them?”

Last is a Court of Owls mask I use to cosplay with that I had signed by Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo.

4 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Thanks mate. 2020 is the first year I haven’t been to a convention since 2012. I miss going to them.

2 Likes