Share Photo Ops and Autographs You’ve Gotten Here!

FB_IMG_1572672351840 one thing I love about photo ops and autographs is you don’t always know where someone will go or do next, somebody who may charge $20 now for a photo OP might blow up and become a super huge movie star in coming years and make that $20 OP be a I met them back before so cool

10 Likes

Some of my Superman autographs

12 Likes

These are all so cool! :heart_eyes: I just can’t get over how awesome it would be to have these pieces as a part of the collection. Do you mind if I ask if either of you have a special way of displaying your autographed pieces and pictures?

3 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells thanks. Currently most of my autograph photos are in acid free archival sleeves kept in a binder. I have some of my a Star Wars signed photos in frames on display. I plan on having them matted and framed.

2 Likes

I’ve got them just simply framed but I’ve photographed them all, scanned and kept copies elsewhere, these I took pictures of the pictures while at the con lol

1 Like

Whoa!!! Tell me about your Christopher Reeves autograph!!! When and where?!?

3 Likes

@ffranks.11360 Christopher Reeve I did not get signed in person. My mom got it for me through a friend who was a casting director. It was just before his accident. All the others I received in person at various comic cons over the years.

3 Likes

Oh I have two walls of my apartment dedicated to this stuff lol one is photo ops and the other is autographs etc similar collectables.his Christopher Reeves autograph must be worth a pretty penny- that truly is incredible- most of my stuff is more modern and depends on who or what someone is a fan of as to how exciting it is lol also a person’s capability to geek out for example - I have a photo OP with Ming Na-Wen she was the voice of Mulan, also Agent May from Agents of Shield, she’s going to be in the Disney plus series the Mandalorian and won a life time achievement award from Disney at D23 a big huge convention for famous rich well to dos lol aka only two people won the award last year and it was her and ROBERT DOWNEY JR. So…also her some have called it the "Disney Trifecta because she’s been a Disney princess, in Marvel and now star wars (but marvel not MCU but it was a big deal and she greatly helped carry the show last season). Surprisingly it was $50 for her photo OP yet with Chris Hemsworth etc tessa Thompson a photo OP is $200 and sells out online at Ace comicons within minutes. Meeting Valkyrie is pretty boss but I mean… my opinion was it was a lot more fun meeting Ming Na Wen and Michael Rooker lol cheaper, shorter lines, conventions closer to where I live etc etc FB_IMG_1573016255796

4 Likes

Ah, man, that dumbfounded me I was like - WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! LOL

2 Likes

@ffranks.11360 that’s awesome. I don’t get into the photo op too much, unless it’s free. The only ones I’ve paid for was David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson from the X-Files

1 Like

I cosplay and have really enjoyed bringing memorabilia for the celebs to hold in photo ops, I feel like over time I’ve learned how to have more fun with photo ops - including family and friends and cherished memorabilia really has made a difference compare these two : FB_IMG_1572671346394 my first ever photo OP with green arrow Stephen amell vs the weasleys from the Harry Potter movies : FB_IMG_1571970160023 those harry potter books they’re holding I read growing up and went to Florida to clean out a storage unit of my families to find - the guy in the stormtrooper shirt is one of my best friends husband, she didn’t want to be in it lol but he did and he’s my pal so it’s cool. I tried to like crowd fund to get other fans to join in for some photo ops too a friend making thing but nobody ever wants to be in a photo OP with a stranger and a celebrity even if it’s half off but I would do it lol

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1573169187523~2

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1573169372174~2

4 Likes

Screenshot_2019-11-07-18-36-33~2

5 Likes

I know most of them, drew Powell Solomon grundy from Gotham, Bruce Wayne from Gotham David mazouz, who are the others? The 2nd and third posts? I think I know them…he’sa comic book artist, right?.I know John wesley shipp of course

1 Like

Danny Trejo actor
Anthea Finger granddaughter of Bill Finger
Brian O’Halloran. Actor

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1573169129065

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1555287856085~2

The bottom was from when I appreaed on comic book men

5 Likes