Shadow of the Bat // the Last Arkham // Victor Zsasz Origins

On the suggestion of a friend, I went through and read THE BATMAN CHRONICLES 3: THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST & SHADOW OF THE BAT - THE LAST ARKHAM to get the origin and background of Victor Zsasz.

This is the videopedia I created to info dump the information, cover the storyline, and dig into how I would like to see Mr. Zsasz utilized in a movie or series.

I really enjoyed this comic(s) for the most part, and I like the way Zsasz was utilized. I hope we get a truly sinister and serious live-action take on the character at some point in the future.

And don’t forget to check out the Bearded Comic Bro’s VICTOR ZSASZ: VILLIAN PROFILE

ENCYCLOPEDIA

THE BATMAN CHRONICLES

BATMAN: SHADOW OF THE BAT - THE LAST ARKHAM

BATMAN

VICTOR ZSASZ

JEREMIAH ARKHAM

AMYGDALA

JAMES GORDON

STANLEY KITCH

ROBIN

NIGHTWING

TIMESTAMPS

0:00 THE BATMAN CHRONICLES 3

1:37 THE FIRST CUT IS THE DEEPEST // DC // Alan Grant & Jennifer Graves

9:32 THE LAST ARKHAM PART 1 // DC // Alan Grant & Norm Breyfogle

15:31 THE LAST ARKHAM PART 2 // DC // Alan Grant & Norm Breyfogle

24:42 THE LAST ARKHAM PART 3 // DC // Alan Grant & Norm Breyfogle

34:00 THE LAST ARKHAM PART 4 // DC // Alan Grant & Norm Breyfogle

42:31 THE LAST ARKHAM REVIEW

Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed it. I am always working on more content around the web, so feel free to give me a like, follow, or comment when and where necessary. I am always excited to talk about storytelling, comics, and everything in between. Again, thank you for watching. I hope to see you around.

3 Likes

Awesome video. Thorough and engaging. Such an awesome, versitile, and nostalgic series. Still love the Painted covers for each issue

2 Likes

Some beautiful covers for sure! :raised_hands::beers::fire:

1 Like