Seven Soldiers of Victory Questions

So I finally began reading seven soldiers of victory by grant Morrison and am almost done. It took a minute for me to understand what’s happening but now that I do I have one question.

So how the hell do they try to do the new gods/mister miracle side of this storyline? It doesn’t add up with continuity. The death of the new gods didn’t happen until 2-3 years after this series.

So how are all the new Gods now humans? Unless you try to say that the source also sent them back in time there is a major continuity error.

1 Like

I’d say it fits in right after Countdown but before Final Crisis, if I remember right.

Trying to make sense of a Grant Morrison story might not be the most productive use of your time

I feel like I’m reading what’s equivalent to a David Lynch movie or tv show (twin peaks)

1 Like

That’s normal with Grant Morrison. It’s something that I like about him, but it can be a bit frustrating if you’re not used to his style.

I don’t know if you’ve watched much of the Doom Patrol series on this site, but it takes much of its inspiration from Morrison’s run on the book.

I’ve watched almost all the first season but been too busy to keep up with the rest. I haven’t read Morrison’s run but plan on it eventually

1 Like