Settings. Help please

How do I change to dark mode

1 Like

Hi there! We have instructions on how to change to dark mode for both DCUI and Community right here:

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Once you do this @JadenNeos I will personally welcome you to the dark side. After that, you will be on a pathway too many abilities, some of which are considered unnatural.

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Is it possible to learn this power?

2 Likes

Not from a Jedi.

2 Likes

I have join the light side of the force, I refuse to join the dark side…unless The Penguin makes me a offer that I can’t refuse!:grin:

1 Like

I was able to get the community to light mode on my iPad, but the app itself is still in dark mode. It defaulted to dark mode on my iPad, but not on my phone.

I’m half way there, I guess.

Heya @superby1! You can change your device in light and dark mode for DC Universe Infinite by going to your device’s settings menus- the setting is not inside the app. If you haven’t had a chance yet, please check out the video found here for more specific instructions. You may find your device has different names for its settings, but the principle remains:

Thanks @Applejack! I was able to do it on my phone. I’ll check again with the iPad when I get home from work. Always appreciated :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

@Applejack it worked! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

tenor

1 Like