September's DC Community Fanworks Theme: Batman Versus

With a new month comes a new DC Community Fanworks theme. Starting on September 1, the new theme will be:

In celebration of Batman Day (September 17), the caped crusader will takeover DC Community Fanworks as he fights the good fight in Gotham. Have a favorite Batman rivalry? Let your creativity fly and bring the rivalry to life through art! Is there an epic Batman matchup that you’ve been dreaming of, but never got to see? Put some pencil to paper and show us what you got! Starting on September 1, submit your Fanworks pics right here in this thread!

For those who need a quick refresher:

There will be a new Fanworks theme every month, and our amazing community members (you!) will be encouraged to submit cosplay and fan art pics throughout that month, in accordance with the theme. But there’s more–the new DC Fanworks gallery will display 10-15 randomly selected submissions every month too, so we can all marvel at the artistic talents of the DC Community!

From the depths of the Batcave to the soaring views atop Wayne Enterprises, the city of Gotham is your canvas! Can’t wait to see what you all submit at the start of the September. Get to it, artists! :batparrot:

11 Likes

Awesome™:batparrot:
Already have some ideas.

7 Likes

I can’t draw for diddily, but I’m looking forward to seeing the submissions for this one.

SN: The first person to incorporate Batman squaring-off against WildStorm characters will get a free lunch (i.e. a “thank you”) from moi. :wink:

5 Likes

I finally found the Fanworks page!! :joy:

Maybe this Fanworks thing happening, it’ll get me back into doing art again. I’ve barely drawn anything this year because… well, you know. Life

4 Likes

My God, time flies. I feel like I just celebrated Batman Day

5 Likes

September Fanworks submissions are now open! Can’t wait to see what you all create this month!

5 Likes

Oh sweet!
If I had known, I would have waited on posting my Batman WIP that I did the other day. :rofl:.

But I started working on Joker last night, so I guess that will work for this month?

5 Likes

Made a Batman v Clayface piece.
Can Bats get out of this with his cryobombs or is this the end of our hero? Stay tuned :sweat_smile:.

13 Likes

That looks so cool

4 Likes

4 Likes

I love this!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Finished this drawing last month. Thought it would be perfect for this. Its the boss fight with Tn1 Bane at the end of the Arkham Origins game.

9 Likes

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing @Thwip2000! :clap:

4 Likes

LOVE this!

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

That looks awesome™:+1:. Wow. Bane’s boss fights were so much in that game.

3 Likes

Thanks! Your Clayface drawing is awesome too :metal:

3 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

2 Likes

I drew this one back in my youth (20 years ago!), but it fits the theme this month and I still really like it!

10 Likes