Send DC Universe & DC Daily A Happy Birthday Video!

Greetings, friends!

As you may have heard, we’re rapidly approaching our first official trip around the sun, and we want you to celebrate this anniversary right along with us! :scroll: DC Daily cordially invites you to share in the festivities by submitting a short video of your well-wishes, to be beamed straight into the cybersphere on an upcoming episode. :scroll:

“Sounds fun! What do I need to know?”
Glad you asked! Here are some details to get you started:

:black_nib:CONTENT: Throw a little “Happy Year One!” to the camera, hold up a sign, wish us a happy anniversary, give a special shout-out to the hosts of DC Daily, or, if you’re feeling sentimental, describe your favorite moments from being a member of DC Universe! We’ll be making a loving compilation of your well-wishes to share with the world on an upcoming episode.

:black_nib:LENGTH: 15 seconds – 1 minute

:black_nib:DELIVERY: send all videos to fans@dcuniverse.com

:black_nib:DEADLINE: Monday, September 2nd at 11:00am PST.

:black_nib:PRECAUTIONS: We won’t be able to use the video if there are any non-DC logos in the frame, or music playing in the backgroun d. Be sure to keep it nice and clean of anything that must be disruptive by sight or sound.

==============================

In summary, please send your fan videos via e-mail to fans@dcuniverse.com by September 2nd @11:00am PST for your chance to be featured in an upcoming special episode of DC Daily :star2:

==============================

“Thanks for the details- but what about the legal stuff?”

Ah, yes! Please remember:

Your submission of fan videos to Warner Bros. Digital Networks Inc., the operator of the DC Universe service (“DCU”), means that you fully understand and accept Warner Bros.’ Terms of Use (Terms of Use - Warner Bros. - The Studio) as a legally binding agreement governing your submission. All photos and any other materials submitted to DCU (“Materials”) become the sole and exclusive property of DCU and cannot be returned at any time. By submitting Materials, you agree DCU may, but is not obligated to, use the Materials in connection with the service, in any way, in any medium, worldwide, in perpetuity. Further, you warrant all Materials are 100% original and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person or entity; that the Materials will not infringe upon or violate the copyright or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and that there are and will be no encumbrances, liens, conditions or restrictions whatsoever upon or affecting such Materials. You agree to indemnify DCU, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates for all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of any breach or failure of the warranties made herein.

We’re so excited to spend a full day celebrating our fans in just two short weeks, and hope to see you there right next to us! :blue_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart:

10 Likes

What’s the official policy on sending a Candygram?

6 Likes

:candy::lollipop::chocolate_bar: Sign me up @Vroom! :woman_superhero: I love me some candy :lollipop: (no dyes or artificial flavors please - allergic) :candy:

5 Likes

Awe I love this! I’ll be sending mine in soon!

3 Likes

I’m too gross looking to send a video.

3 Likes

Curse my doomly anxiety! I’d love to celebrate your year one anniversary with you all! I won’t send a video but my wishes go out to the whole world!

1 Like

I may do this. I think it’s awesome to let fans be part of the celebration. Also, DC Daily is so much fun to watch. I’ll try to film something by the due date.

2 Likes

Happy birthday to my favorite dc comics.

3 Likes

@toonatonian Chevy Chase is on his way with a Candygram just for you :slight_smile:

DCU, do you accept telegrams?

2 Likes

Sent!

2 Likes

I missed the deadline everyone! But I’ll post something on the Fans of DC Universe YouTube when the video comes out!

2 Likes

Sent last night

1 Like

If anyone still wants to send a video, we will continue to accept for another few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on doing this, but I’ll have to wear a mask to conceal my secret identity…

In any case, if I don’t have time to get it in in the next few days, I wish DC Universe a very very Happy Birthday. This service has deepend my appreciation for the DC Universe as a whole, and I can’t thank the mods and my fellow community members enough for that gift :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long do we have? Or is it already to late?

2 Likes

We can accept submissions for another 5 days, but it’s cutting it close. Would love to see more smiling faces!

4 Likes

I am glad this was extended! I saw it last night for the first time and wanted to do a video but there was no way I would by the deadline, so excited.

Well, I’ll send something tomorrow!

2 Likes

Apologize for asking, I didn’t see.the deadline at first for.some reason. Glad it was extended.

3 Likes

Done! I… Hope it’s not too late.

2 Likes