See the Batman Early! IMAX Fan Screening on 3/1!

Just saw a Fandango notification and was able to grab one of the few remaining seats for a special early fan screening of The Batman three days early! :boom:

:catwoman_hv_4:

7 Likes

I just saw a tweet from The Batman on Twitter and followed the links to get the last ticket available at my local theater! I’ll be seeing The Batman in IMAX at the Fan First Premiere in 21 days!!!

6 Likes

That’s awesome that you’ll get to see it early! I just wish it was on a night besides Tuesday since I know those never work for me, but I’ll still be more than happy to wait until the normal release date. Assuming all the movie theater websites don’t crash at midnight tomorrow, that is

4 Likes

@Mae :+1:t3:

x2378shf
x981

2 Likes

Man, I wish I could do that, but it’s on a night I work and the only screening near me is a six hour drive to and from, so just not very feasible.

But barring any unforeseen circumstances, I’ll be seeing it three days later on an IMAX screen anyway, so I’m not too mad. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got my March 1 tickets but making a reply to get entered into sweepstakes for the Hollywood premiere. As the biggest Batman fan, gotta try and get in it.

5 Likes

Hey, that’s my birthday!

3 Likes

AMC tickets are live ! Secured mine before heading out to work :triumph:

4 Likes

When you guys see the movie, please don’t spoil it for me, I should stay off Facebook til after my birthday, I hope the movie is really good!:smiley::bat::black_cat::penguin::question:

4 Likes

I got tickets for the second fan screening on 3/2. There was only one showing on 3/1 in my entire state and I didn’t see the announcement until 45 minutes later so it was gone. Hopefully be able to avoid spoilers that day.

4 Likes
2 Likes

If I remember right, the AMC theaters are doing NFTs, but all the screenings give the viewers a complimentary comic, a reprint of Batman: The Long Halloween #1 with a super cool Simone Bianchi cover.

3 Likes

Went and saw The Batman as part of this screening last night! It was really really good, at times it felt like I was looking at comic book panels! Won’t say more for fear of spoilers. Not the best movie ever, but I had a very good time!

4 Likes

Question for ya, since you’ve seen it. Taking my 11 and 14 year olds on Saturday. Movie seems intense. Is it disturbing for young minds? Not worried about PG-13 violence or language, just the overall vibe/themes.

2 Likes

Well, 11 seems a bit too young for sure, yes. It’s very long, very bleak, very dark. Very violent/macho. Lots of themes that will probably go over the heads of young minds about politics and corruption. Violence is not too gruesome, but there are definitely scary scenes, especially with the Riddler.

3 Likes

Thanks. Good to know. Will talk to them about it while there’s time to return the tickets.

It’s my 11 year old that’s been pleading with me to take her for a few weeks now.
“Dad, did you buy tickets?”…
“If it was Superman, you would have taken me!”…
“What? Go with your friend? Not fair!”…

I caved :joy:

2 Likes