:jsa_book_club: Secret Origins :jsa_book_club:

Hello and welcome to the @JSABookClub and our second April session. This time we are featuring stories from Secret Origins. The first one is all about Shazam. The second features Sandman in a story that also features Crimson Avenger. The final one features Skyman telling the story of how Star Spangled Kid and Stripesy first met and also the origin of the golden age Flash. Before we get to them though we must have the….

JSA BOOK CLUB ROLL CALL
Club Leaders

@JasonTodd428 & @Aurora

Standing Members

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, beniac-5, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, Brownliealex1048, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, DarcyPeridot, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, Reaganfan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, Robingames, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Schoeswald, Scoop001, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth, Timmay_Bird, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995.

If you would like a seat at the JSA table then just hit the link below!

Polish_20210112_222926914

Issues to Read

Discussion Point**

1. Which of these was your favorite origin story?

JSA ALERTS

*For June: Justice Society of America

*For July: It’s Crossover Time!

*For August: Visiting the Golden Age

7 Likes

I’m not in a role call, guess I’ve got disqualified.:frowning: Would it help if I say JSA is the most awesome team ever in DC?:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

1 Like

I think it confuses some when you quit join quit join but you certainly is an American citizen have the right to do that!!!

2 Likes

I’ve checked, been a member since November 22nd of last year, haven’t left yet.:slightly_smiling_face: Trying to break that habbit by staying in the club.:grinning:

2 Likes

Gah! I swear I copied the newest Roll Call but must still have an older one in there too. Sorry about that @Lincolnfan78!

rushes off to correct the problem

1 Like

The Sandman was the best.

Granted I was not fond of any of them. I know when they came out they let tge reader see their origin but with the internet and this site it now just comes off as a hollow imitation.