SEC Watchalong: Young Justice Ep 23 8/24 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

:sparkles:!๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š ๐–ž๐–๐–˜๐–†๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐•ฒ:sparkles:

We have two performers up this week, first on stage will be the tried and true heroes of Young Justice!

Following their showing will be another young hero, new and improved and in HD. Thatโ€™s right, weโ€™re going beyond Bruce Wayne with Terry McGinnis in Batman Beyond!

All we need now are some tasty treats!

:spoon:This Weekโ€™s Breakfast-for-Dinner Pairing Isโ€ฆ:spoon:

Doughnuts! โ€“ Becauseโ€ฆ Doughnuts. :doughnut::drooling_face::doughnut:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€˜toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 23, followed by Batman Beyond, Season 1 Episodes 1 & 2.

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Young Justice and Legion of Superheroes on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, August 24th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 23: โ€œTerminusโ€

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Batman Beyond S1, Ep 1: โ€œRebirth, Part 1โ€

Batman Beyond S1, Ep 2: โ€œRebirth, Part 2โ€

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because weโ€™re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Grab yourself a box or two (or ten) of doughnuts and settle in for an animated adventure of a lifetime!

6 Likes

Bump bump! Join for the doughnuts, stay for the shway company!

2 Likes

Im in

2 Likes

Hey, a (mostly) BB themed WAL. From one person with the idea to another, thatโ€™s some truly schway thinkinโ€™ :slight_smile:

Doughnuts kick ass. When it rains is when theyโ€™re best.

2 Likes

Shway, Crash, Feelinโ€™ the Aster :smiley:

1 Like

This is going to be so crash! :smiley: Just a little under an hour and a half until the party starts, so I hope everyone has their doughnuts ready!

Weโ€™re in the final stretch! Just thirty minutes until the fun begins and I hope everyone is as excited as I am!

Does anyone have any predictions about what our heroes might be in for now that Halo is being used to power the Anti-Life Equation? Iโ€™d love to hear any ideas!

I think Cyborg and Beast Boyโ€™s team are going to rescue everyone. My forte is related to Bat-family related things haha

Fifteen minutes to go! :smiley:

My doughnuts may not last that long, though.

1 Like

This is the first time Iโ€™ve been closely following Apokolips and New Gods related stuff

This is the first time Iโ€™ve been closely following Apokolips and New Gods related stuff

Five minutes, everyone! :slight_smile:

Two more minutes! I hope youโ€™re as excited as I am!

h ieveryone

Season finale episdoes coming up next week, how time flies

Letโ€™s goooo!!!

Just in time!

Yes!

Hi, @Eenkin! :smiley:

Oh greatโ€ฆ the Justice League has been mind-controlledโ€ฆ againโ€ฆ