SEC Watchalong: ✨Batman Beyond✨ Eps 3-5 09/07 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

Thank you once again for attending our weekly adventure into the world of animated fun! I hope everyone is strapped in, because this week we’re jumping into the dark and gritty future of Batman Beyond.

Without any further ado, let’s get to it!

:sparkles:𝖊𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖋 𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖙𝖓𝖎 𝖗𝖆𝖋 𝖘𝖚 𝖉𝖓𝖊𝕾:sparkles:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just e of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ’toons and unwind aftertoons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Batman Beyond 1 Episodes 3-5.

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through na turally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Batman Beyond on another screen to make it easier. So, be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, September 7th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Batman Beyond S 1, Ep 3: ” Black Out ”

Batman Beyond S 1, Ep 4: “Golem”

Batman Beyond S 1, Ep 5: “Meltdown”

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

So sit down, strap in, and let’s head into the future of crimefighting!

2 Likes

Nice! this will fill the show hole left by YJ

I might be a little late because of a thing i go to every year, but otherwise, see you’s there!

Late or not, we’re always happy to have you, @AntLeon! :slight_smile: If you need a timestamp to jump in with, I’m always ready to help.

Is there a reminder of some type beside an actual alarm lol.

That’s what I’m here for, @thorsbro.87880! :smiley:

Just 30 minutes until showtime, people!

Present with those proverbial bells on

Hey, @AntLeon, you’re just in time! :smiley:

It’s 15 minutes to go until we get started.

5 more minutes! :smiley:

Just 2 minutes to go! I hope you’re ready!

Hi everyone :smiley:

Hi everyone.

1 Like

Wohoooo

1 Like

Let’s gooooo!

I just started

1 Like

Will never get tired of this theme :’)

Hello everyone! <3

And this theme is the best!

Inque was such a cool concept

I left the festival early so i can tend to my dogs and now …here we go!

She really is an awesome villain, @DhruvGrayson! :smiley: