SEC Watch-Along: 🦇 Batman Beyond 🦇 Eps 6-8 09/14 @ 7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

Hey there! Get ready for a wild ride as we continue our ventures in the grim future of Gotham in Batman Beyond!
LET’S GO.
For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! To anyone who hasn’t been to one of these get-togethers before, it’s a great time to watch some ’toons with your friends here and unwind after a long day. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. Just read along in the comments and bask in the presence of your fellow fans.
:white_check_mark:DEETS YOU NEED TO KNOW​:white_check_mark:
Who: You shway folks!
What: Batman Beyond Season 1, Episodes 6-8.
Where: Here on the forums, in this thread! Comment down below! Remember: No skipping the credits! Anyone lost in the timestream… well, you might be on your own, ‘cause that really isn’t my thing. I kid, if you do get lost, just let us know! We’ll work it out like good teams always do.
When: Full schedule below!
Saturday, September 14th
@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST
Batman Beyond S1, Ep 6: “Heroes”
Batman Beyond S1, Ep 7: “Shriek”
Batman Beyond S1, Ep 8: “Dead Man’s Hand”
Why: Why not? Mhm. That’s right. We party.
How: Great question- read below!

:tada:PARTY RULES​:tada:
If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.
Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED - You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING - Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 1, 2, 3 TITANS GO - Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.
  4. CREDITS MUST ROLL - Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits so we all can shway together. :rofl:
  5. TIME ANOMALIES - There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.
    So sit down, strap in, and let’s jump into the future of the bats! :bat:
3 Likes

First (1st)

2 Likes

Bump! We’ve got roughly an hour and 45 mins till showtime, folks!

:o Do we comment/interact here, or is there a chat room or something?

@caitiemm It’ll be right here! There’s some viewing tips in the post that’ll help with the logistics!

30 minutes! (I may have messed up on the last time announcement… numbers never were my thing.) Getcha popcorn!

1 Like

Hey hey, I’ve actually got my act together enough to actually do this for once! Locked and loaded.

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Welcome!

2 Likes

20 minutes!!

15 minutes my dudes!

Sure! Love this ep 6, too! It really hung with me the first time I ever saw it.

1 Like

10ish minutes

@haffathot Oh yeah, it’s definitely a thinker.
@AntLeon Right on the money! 10 minutes!

@Beast Boy yes, I feel it could have been called, “What iFF” because it really takes something near and dear to all of us and then imagines how very differently it could have gone.

Agreed! It’s one of the best eps, I think!
On that note, 5 mins!

3 minutes! Oh man, I’m getting a weird feeling. Is this what going to the future feels like???

1 minute left! Remember, watching the opening!

@Beast Boy… There were so many good episodes, especially those with Mad Stan, but the best may have been a JLU ep, “Epilogue.”

3…21GO!

This intro is so 90s, I can’t even.