Season Two Of DC Superhero Girls Premieres Sunday Night (6/6/2021) On Cartoon Network- Woo Hoo!

Six seasons and a movie!

1 Like

I wish I’d been more actively navigating the boards on this community last month because I somehow missed that this was back! And now I’ve missed a bunch of eps. :sob:

2 Likes

Harley’s Crew will do a WAL once the episodes are more easily accessible (on Netflix).

4 Likes

Yay! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yay! That sounds like fun! :+1:

I’m mostly just annoyed at myself since I actually have cable but didn’t have the series programmed. :woman_facepalming: I shall subscribe to Netflix when the time comes.

3 Likes

I didn’t know of a better place to post this (there isn’t a general DCSHG thread, is there?). I’ve been playing the Nintendo Switch game and Kara’s response to Babs losing a precious comic book seems just way too relevant for those of us using DCUI not to share:

Hilariously true, yet I can’t help feeling Babs’ pain here. :joy:

4 Likes

I bought the season pass to DCSHG S2 on Vudu. Because I decided $15 is not too much to pay for happiness. :blush:

tenor (1)

2 Likes

Same. I cut my cable TV cord years ago, so domains like VUDU and Hulu have been invaluable for broadcast TV stuff.

Agreed!

:purple_heart: them sooo much!

2 Likes

Love that DCSHGs made it onto the DC Fandome poster (along with TTG). :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I do have cable but I had missed so many eps…and I don’t have Netflix so I’d have to subscribe to that anyway…besides I can’t wait. :sweat_smile:

Vudu is great! I have been binging this show today. My favorite ep so far is “The Minus,” not just for Diana, but for Babs. :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Can we dare hope for a real theatrical feature film?

4 Likes

YES. :smiley:

4 Likes

I love the sub-level Sweet Justice hideout. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

These are wonderful @kmassicott660.81560! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Anyone here ever read the comics/graphic novels from this series? I can’t help wanting to try this one that just came out:

(From the preview pages)

Seems to be a Diana-centric story, and look how cute Cheetah is. :heart_eyes: :leopard:

3 Likes

Most adorable World’s Finest moment EVER here. :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl: :00_supergirl:

AWF

5 Likes

Right? I love them. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Follow-up on this for anyone interested: I read Ghosting yesterday and definitely enjoyed it. If you like the DCSHG show, I think I can safely recommend this book with 99% confidence. It’s written by one of the show writers, and I could definitely “hear” the voices of the characters speaking the dialogue. It was cute and funny, and has a nicely self-contained story.

It also has the cutest Cheetah ever:

And it has this magnificent panel which I relate to on a spiritual level:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Pure DCSHGs Diana here. :laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes