Season Two Of DC Superhero Girls Premieres Sunday Night (6/6/2021) On Cartoon Network- Woo Hoo!

That’s right fellow awesome DCUI peeps- my most fave DCEU animated series gets its second season party on and it all begins this coming Sunday night on Cartoon Network! Yay!

More info on Season two here (thanks to the forever amaze Mighty @Mae for posting this first over in Harley’s Crew :smiley: :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: :00_batwoman:)

My second fave DCEU animated series Teen Titans Go! is already seven episodes in to it’s seventh season on Cartoon Network and this week the Titans meet up with the DCSHGs in a two-parter eps series called ‘Space House’ (Pt 1 is hilarious BTW :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) and you can read more about this awesome crossover arc here-

You can click on episodes of DCSHGs and Teen Titans Go! at Cartoon Network (link below), Netflix, and at Amazon Prime.

https://www.cartoonnetwork.com/video/dc-super-hero-girls/index.html?atclk_vn=nav_DC-Super-Hero-Girls

Woo-Hoo! My show is back!

6 Likes

That’s great news! I can’t believe how much I enjoyed this show. I hope it comes to Netflix soon because I don’t have cable. In the meantime, I’ll keep playing the game.

6 Likes

I’m all ready for the return - Sunday, SUNday, SUNDAY!

And I dig the new profile pic . . . very sharp. :white_heart:

6 Likes

Awesome! Hope they bring in Stargirl! :smiley:
:stargirl:

6 Likes

Excited for this! :candy:

tumblr_pyvr7fEX3p1w0dda2o1_250

6 Likes

#AmReady!

9E02D2D2-DB0D-46B9-85F9-BE883FA3ED0C

6 Likes

Tonight! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend! :hugs: #xLove=Excellence

3 Likes

You should join DC Animated Club! :grinning:

2 Likes

x861x860

#StepsGordon #Diamond89 :white_heart:

2 Likes

Space House was great! I also liked this season’s talent contest (though Birdarang no doubt earned the animosity of Aquaman fans by introducing him as “the guy who talks to fish”). I also liked seeing the Doom Patrol characters in the episodes even though they had little to do.

2 Likes

Let’s also not forget that, in addition to Space House and the first episode of DCSHG this season, we’ll see a more seasoned Barbara Gordon and Dick Grayson on the third season of Titans (because I like a lot of seasoning).

2 Likes

So much fun! Brainiac in the suburbs. :laughing:

Same here. Anytime is a great time for Doom Patrol. :+1:

BG and DG! :0_batgirl: :00_robin: :00_teen_titans:

Right there with ya’ @patterson65.37405. :smiley:

3 Likes

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx=AlwaysExcellence :purple_heart:

2 Likes

They’ve really had some strong episodes this season so far, haven’t they? The episode about Zatanna’s birthday had much going for it, and it was actually quite touching in places as well. And a Giganta episode is coming up next (yay!). And I am hoping that, if Giganta ever makes it to live action, she will look like she does in this show, lots of muscles, a jungle girl outfit, and a bad attitude! Who’s with me?

1 Like

My #1 live-action Doris Zeul pick-

download

Rhona Mitra.

Yep. :+1: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

2 Likes

Yes!!! Great choice! Dye her hair red and she’d be perfect!

1 Like

Ooo, that is a stellar choice! She definitely has the chops for both action and introspection.

1 Like

We’d be awesome casting directors, wouldn’t we?

1 Like

:+1: :smiley:

The scenework between her and Gadot would be compelling indeed.

2 Likes