SDCC@Home Batgirls Panel Watchalong TODAY: 11:03-12:00

SDCC@Home is here, and it only seems appropriate to watch the DC panels together with the DC Universe Community. So TODAY, DC has a Batgirl panel with Cecil Castellucci and MORE.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!
What: SDCC Batgirl’s Panel
Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also there will be simulateous OPTIONAL Screen Share and VC on the Fans of DC Universe Discord
When: Thursday, July 23rd, starting at 11:03 AM PST/2:03 PM EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – At 11:03 (to account for the small delay in posting), open the SDCC Youtube Chanel Panel Page Here
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing, or ON the Fans of DC Universe Discord you can watch with us, just make sure to still participate here!
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at 11:03 Exactly
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 12 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

4 Likes

15 minutes!

1 Like

Woo Hoo! Dr. Andrea Letamendi is on it! I am a HUGE fan of hers! She has given me so much amazing advice. It really assisted me greatly with adding comic book content into my work. She is Super! She has a really good TedTalk out there.

1 Like

3 minutes!

1 Like

And we are live!

1 Like

I love that they are saying their pronouns.

1 Like

Andrea Letamendi wrote Arkham Sessions!

1 Like

1 Like

Cecil Castellucci is writing Batgirl right now. Her run starts on DC Universe in August with Batgirl #38

1 Like

Marieke Nijkamp wrote Oracle Code for the DC Kids Line!!

1 Like

Neat! It’s so neat to put a person with a work of art. Thanks for making sure we didn’t miss this Comic Con panel.

1 Like

I love that Marieke wrote Oracle Code inspired by her own disabilities.

1 Like

Cecil Castellucci’s voice is so sweet! I love it! It reminds me of bernadette from Big Bang Theory

1 Like

Do you guys think we will get an announcement about Batgirl’s story post #50? (With it being cancelled?)

1 Like

Sarah Kuhn wrote Shadow of the Batgirl

1 Like

Now i want to go check out Shadow of the Batgirl, what she’s saying sounds SO cool!

1 Like

I need to check this out. It might be just what I need :hugs:

So Good! Really nice people too!

You have to love Coming of Age Stories!!! Especially a book written for women of color!

1 Like

I do too!