Scribblenauts: Unmasked

This game is one of my favorite games fo my 3DSxl (do they still make these?

It is a great game that can also be bought for the Wii U.

If you aren’t familiar with scribblenauts, it is a game where anything you write/ type, It appears in game to give to NPCs or to kill a monster and such. You can also add adjectives like big or small, or ever a color and it will become that.

In scribblenauts: unmasked however, you can help Bruce become Batman, or help Hal become the green lantern he was supposed to be. You can go to Gotham, metropolis, Oa, the watchtower, the fortress of solitude and more. You can be anyone from ambush bug to wonder woman in wonder woman’s golden battle armor, even use azraels suit of sorrows. Call in backup from the justice league, or even the Teen Titans maybe just create a huge battle in the bat cave. Help the citizens and earn money on missions, maybe even take dow sinestro, or your alternate self, all in this epic game.

10 Likes

I loved this game! I played through it on the WiiU in a couple of days. It’s a lot of fun and has good replay value.

4 Likes

I found my 3DS the other day with this game in it, I’m playing it right now, I’ll be done soon also.

2 Likes

It’s on PC as well!
Very fun!!

4 Likes

Oh I have this in my Steam library. Good time.

2 Likes

I played this on the Wii U when it came out. Finished it in like a day and a half. I loved it.

2 Likes

You can get it for the Xbox, but it has a ridiculous amount of glitches.

2 Likes

They added The Batman Who Laughs to the switch and Xbox One versions.

5 Likes

Love watching characters fight! :slightly_smiling_face:I’ll have Green Lantern Corps vs. Legions of Doom, who’ll win?!

1 Like

My favorite creation is Klarion with goggles and a tommy gun. It’s beautiful to watch.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer. I bought that Scribblenauts pack recently during an Xbox sale.

If I can ever make progress on my game backlog…

1 Like

It’s mainly Bat Compute glitched. Not game breaking glitches.

2 Likes

Have this for PC via steam after playing it on Wii u years ago I recently bought it again and man it’s so crazy how many obscure references they have now that I read some more of the older Batman comics

2 Likes

Recently got the game and loved it, one of the best DC games out there and THE best scribblenauts game.

3 Likes

For sure the best scribblenauts game!

3 Likes

Loved this game

3 Likes

Glad to hear it!

2 Likes

This game is one of the reasons I got into DC!

3 Likes

Same! I was young when I first played the game. It was like the best thing ion planet earth.

3 Likes

I always used to make the entire Bat-Family fight every Bat-Villain I could think of. I also made all the different versions of Batman fight each other.

3 Likes