#SCREWBATMAN

Are we really about to get another batman game?? Seriously?? WTH!!! GIVE US A NEW CHARACTER TO PLAY OR CANCL3 THE CEASE AND DESIST ON TECCOSAUROUSES ARROWVERSE FAN GAME!!

3 Likes

That is a bit harsh, but I know the feeling to some extent. Everything has become so Batman focused these days. As if these times are not dark enough already.

Someone please turn on some lights, to brighten things up a bit, and give us more of the positive characters, and stories, in the DC Universe to see.

I am not so much into campy sappy, but more into the brighter side of realistic (in a “willing suspension of disbelief” way).

I am talking about comics, movies, and TV though. But if I were into games, I would say the same thing.

MACJR

Omg, I had completely missed that Arrowverse game. I saw the whole last video now, it looks amazing. It’s a tragedy that it’s being hit by a cease and desist. I would have played the crap out of that.

Also, I have no interest in yet another Batman game. An Arrowverse game would have been perfect.

#SHAZAM!!! videogame

1 Like

Was there news about a new Batman game? Not that I’m super excited to hear about it. Yuck! Batman, P.U.!

I hope I am not included in that statement. I do not actually hate Batman, but I am not fond of the current versions of Batman.

I feel there is still room for Batman in the DC Universe, but right now, he is getting more time than any of the other heroes. Blocking out the light for all the rest of the heroes to a large degree.

If this trend gets worse, you might as well change the name of the DC Universe to the Batman Universe.

MACJR

reads thread title No.

3 Likes

Forgot to answer the question about my definition of a current/modern Batman is.

Modern Batman: versions of Batman since the mid-to late 1980s.

Current Batman: Like what I am seeing produced within the last several years.

Are all the current/modern versions of Batman terrible to me? No, but too many Batman stories do cross the line, and go too far past what I can accept as hero behavior. Look at how messed up Robin gets from his time with Batman, in the live action show, Titans. That is one messed up version of Batman, even if you do not get to see the real Batman in the show, you can see the damage he has done to Dick. This is a Batman, like most I see anymore, that are on the borderline of losing control and becoming a villain. That saddens me. The batman of my youth may have been somewhat campy, but a far more likable person (comic book character).

MACJR

1 Like

There is no need to personally attack anyone on these forums for their opinions. A good rule of thumb is to attack the idea, not the person.

Our #1 Community Guideline is to be respectful of fellow members for a good reason.

“Be respectful of fellow members. We all have our favorite DC characters and stories and our community should celebrate that diversity amongst our fans and properties. Please share your opinions in a constructive way and refrain from rude, insulting, demeaning, or inflammatory posts.”

Please bear this golden rule in mind when posting.

2 Likes

Okay

I would like a new Justice League or Marvel Ultimate Alliance type game. Everyone would win as we would be able to play as a variety of heroes and villains in different DC locations.

I’d mostly play as Batman but also Flash and Green Lantern

2 Likes

i dont like the idea of another batman game nothing wrong with it but theres so many batman games to me i think what would have been a great idea which is why not an open world flash or aquaman game that would have been awesome or even an open world wonder woman game talk about amazing and if it was wonder woman wouldnt she be the first female hero to have her own video game

1 Like

Why not both? WB Montreal(Arkham Origins) can do Batman again as they’ve been teasing a Court of Owls game while Rocksteady tries Justice League or a solo for another hero

I don’t know, are we? I cant find anything on the interwebs beyond some news that Rocksteady is hiring for some creative positions. They are gearing up a marketing campaign for a AAA game based on a well known franchise. Haven’t they already stated it isnt a Batman game?

lol cuz batman most popular evrybody loves him

I once again bummed Rocksteady refuses to attempt a Superman game. I’m fed up with all the excuses on why a Supes is too hard to create. Just set the game up around Apokolips with Darkseid being the big bad. Also throw in Zod and co., Mongul and Doomsday. There the overpowered/boring concept problem is solved.

1 Like

Someone should do a Constantine game.

2 Likes

I really want a Superman game akin to STAS. We can still get him being powerful while still a challenge.

https://imgur.com/a/Iaxpjwc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There already is one!

Back art cover…