Scooby Doo General Discussion

I like it! I’m glad there are comics that “aren’t” dc on here, I know it somewhat defeats the purpose of dc universe sometimes it’s nice to read something that isn’t superhero related on here

1 Like

Scooby Apocalypse is amazing!! I loved the show and movies as a kid but this run reinvents for an older generation. Shaggy is a dog trainer which makes so much sense in why he and Scoob are so close. It’s all very clever. All character work is great.

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues getting their points? Today is my first day back on since I hit my max and waited for my week to be over and I read Scooby-Doo Team-up 17-30 today and only got 15 points for #17. I had to reach out to support last week and listed out everything i watched and read and the points that were listed for them and let them know I didnt receive the points for them. They fixed it foe me, but I don’t want to have to do this every week. Anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

I only had an issue like that once anf haven’t had another one since then

Lucky.

I was stoked when I saw Scooby-Doo was on here with all the team ups! The Batman and Scooby-Doo episodes were my favorites growing up and now my Daughter and I can have more of our favorite Team Up.

2 Likes