Scooby-Doo Discussion

Technically correct is the best kind of correct. :wink: I lost track after Mystery Inc.

A solid cast. I struggled a little with the Scoob! movie since they brought in all these new actors to do the voices.

I knew you wouldn’t miss an Evira reference. :laughing:

1 Like
Favorite Scooby-Doo main character
  • Scooby-Doo
  • Fred
  • Shaggy
  • Velma
  • Daphne

0 voters

Original show- Shaggy

What’s New- Scooby

ZI-Daphne

Scooby-doo 2- Velma

Mystery Incorporated- Fred

1 Like

How many of you guys have HBO Max?

1 Like

Frank Welker’s Birthday was 3 days ago. What’s your favorite Fred/Scooby-Doo moment?

They had hordes of funny interactions in Mystery Incorporated.

1 Like

Plenty of great scenes together here

1 Like

This is so perfect. The clips are just what I was looking for.

They really amped up his love of traps in Mystery Inc. They also addressed subtle, in other series, relationship with Daphne. It was almost always just implied. I thought that his thoughts on manliness in the series was so funny. The relationship with his not-dad was so bizarre but made sense after the reveal.

2 Likes

Is Mystery Inc on HBOMax? To answer your question earlier, I have it!

1 Like

No, not Mystery Inc. But it does have the original Scooby-Doo Where are you, Scooby-Doo Show, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo. Scooby-Doo Movies 1 & 2. Netflix has Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc and What’s New Scooby-Doo.

1 Like

No.

The only place to stream Mystery Inc. right now is Netflix.

2 Likes

Grew up with What’s New and re-runs of the OG + Pupped Named. Also the early Scooby movies. I just hope one day they put out a collection or steelbooks of specifically:

• Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
  • Scooby-Doo! and the Witch’s Ghost
  • Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
  • Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase

DOO hope this crossover with Courage is real. Been wondering about it since the news/‘leak’ came out but don’t think anything’s officially announced yet :pleading_face: :crossed_fingers:
SD

Until then these will satisfy me

1 Like

I unfortunately doubt that Scooby will get a Steelbook version of their movies. :thinking:
Usually those things seem to come out upon initial release.

There is a pretty cool Scooby-Doo Where are You box set.

A full Courage the cowardly dog Scooby-Doo crossover movie would be awesome! The question is would they let Courage talk to the humans or just with Scooby or would he just be running around trying to fix the problem by himself. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

courage-money

I loved those Halloween promos they did on Cartoon Network. I believe there were a couple other cartoon crossovers they did.

4 Likes

And possibly for the next season of “Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?”, more of the DC heroes such as Superman, Green Lantern, Shazam, Aquaman, and John Constantine, along with more celebrity guests which includes William Shatner, Conan O’Brien, Mayim Bialik, Jay Leno, Drew Barrymore, and Svengoolie.

3 Likes

I think it’s so fun to play the villian in Scooby-Doo, so you can say the famous catchphrase! Who wouldn’t want to say,“I would’ve gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for you meddling kids and your dog too!”?
:0_scooby_doo_1:

3 Likes

scooby doo was the only thing me and my brother would agree to watch together we had original cartoons and some of the older movies on VHS, then whats new scooby doo on dvd

3 Likes

And there will be upcoming episode of “Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?” when the Mystery Inc. gang meets again with Blue Falcon and Dynomutt Dog Wonder.

2 Likes

Love this show. I’m watching the Jeopardy episode right now.