**SCAVENGER SUNDAY, 10/27 at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST!**

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY, 10/27 at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST!

Community Week is all about celebrating everything that makes DC Universe’s community special, and bringing the convention experience to you. And a big part of our community has always been the regular trivia contests that reward our dedicated studiousness of the DCU archives and beyond.

This is your old pal HubCityQuestion, vexer of DC Daily and host of three seasons of trivia competitions in the community of yore! Just a few weeks ago, I had the privilege of running a scorching hot trivia showdown every morning on the #DCUHQ convention floor at New York Comic Con. I’m happy to say I’ll be bringing that fire directly to you this Community Week.

The competition begins on Sunday, October 27th at 1:00 PM PST/4:00 PM EST SHARP, at which point I will post TWELVE images from somewhere in DC Universe’s vast archives. It could be a comic book page or panel, or a screenshot from a movie or television show. If it’s part of DC Universe, there’s a chance it will show up here. Be the first to identify the specific issue or video, and you will receive a point on our very snazzy scoreboard in this very post!

At 2:00 PM PST/5:00 PM EST, time on those 12 images will be up. At that point, I will then post a SECOND set 12 images, and you will have one more hour to claim them. Whoever has the most points by 3:00 PM PST/6:00 PM EST wins the competition!

(Additional note: each competitor is only allowed ONE guess per image. If you get it wrong, you may still try to guess for others, but that one is out for you.)

Who amongst you will arrive triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to take on the hunt!

18 Likes

OOOHHH. exciting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Taking me back to when I was living during the cold war.

-sharpens brain- :memo:

Let’s do this! :slight_smile: :clark_hv_2:

1 Like

Cool.

I’m ready to lose

4 Likes

Me, too!

Heck, I may just watch.

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel

2 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Okay, fellas! Round One begins now! Get ready to hunt!

AWAY!

WE!

GO!

1. FOUND! @arkhamassassin

1. FOUND! @DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder

1. FOUND! @LexorPrime

1. FOUND! @Summers

1. FOUND! @iJest

1. FOUND! @iJest

1. FOUND! @nu52

SH12

1 Like
  1. Teen Titans , GO!
  2. Dr. Manhattan,
  1. Tiny Titans GO! Issue #1
  2. Lil’ Gotham Issue #1

3> Metron

Sorry, we’re looking for an exact issue number, video, or episode title for each of these. For the point, you need to find the source, not identify the character.

Sorry, both incorrect!

#2 Doom Patrol Finale