Scavenger Hunt! DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse

Looking for a guide throughout the DC FanDome: Explore The Multiverse experience? Allow this handy Scavenger Hunt card to be your roadmap! Let us know in the comments below if you uncovered every clue, and you could get a rare Detective Chimp Scavenger Hunt badge!

What other delights did you discover? What was your favorite? Did you finish this whole card? Tell all in the comments below! :point_down:

7 Likes

Sweeeet!

2 Likes

Awww! I was still working on my card but I didnt realize this was only 24 hours. I thought I had more tiiiiiime!! Well hopefully I can get an β€œA” for effort!!! Lol Check out how far I got, I also came up with a another version that I thought would be super cool to do next year!

2 Likes

This is as far as I got. I kind of cheated and hit play on multiple things right before the DC Fandome was over, so I am still watching some panels right now. :sweat_smile: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman: :wonderwoman:

The comic reader never worked for me whenever I went to read something unfortunately.

3 Likes

I visited all five verses attende 3 blerd and boujjee events saw all five characters with lightning bolts and read a comic

3 Likes

bingo 2: also I read a comic watched 3 superman panels successfully escaped joker escape room had 3 jim lee sightings and went inside how a comic is made

3 Likes

awe

This is amazing!! My heart just grew three sizes!

2 Likes

For everyone who submitted their participation in the Scavenger Hunt, you have been dubbed Master Detective! Thanks so much for checking it out :slight_smile: :monkey:

4 Likes

@Applejack thank you!! As you can tell I had a lot of fun doing it. I thought it was really helpful with navigating around the site. Especially when I found my self trying to figure out where to go next. I hope the tradition continues and this comes back because it was a really fun way to interact with the many things going on during Fandome.

@nu52 thats really awesome! I hoped to finish the card just to see all the other wonderful interviews because it really created like a playlist for us to go by. Worth mentioning, escaping Jokers fun house was a lot fun. Did you get a chance to play?

@TheRealDetectiveChimp Did you get to scream like a madman during jokers escape room?

2 Likes

(yes, it made me a little uncomfortable)

2 Likes

Wow, I can’t believe I missed this! This would have been fun to play!

2 Likes