Scarecrow Poll

unnamed
Since watching Harley Quinn, I really like the Scarecrow’s appearance. I was thinking in Batman the animated series Scarecrow had 2 appearance and a very dark weird look in The New Batman Adventures. My question to you guys is which Scarecrow appearance do you like the best?:slightly_smiling_face:

• The first look
  • The second look with hair and teeth
  • The creepy scary look
  • Harley Quinn show look with no hat

0 voters

7 Likes

I kind of love all of them, but the New Batman Adventures one is the only time I looked at him and thought, oh yeah, that’s scary. The walking hangman motif really hits the mark, and you’re not quite sure what happened to him. Is he dead, is he alive? I’m not sure and I’m a little afraid to find out.

7 Likes

:blush: What a handsome boy!

5 Likes

i voted for the second because it’s so iconically comic booky, but i agree with everything @TornadoSoup said. plus he was voiced by jeffrey combs!

5 Likes

I like the bag on the head look a lot. Had to go with New Adventures tho. That action figure looks exactly like it too. I don’t have it, but I’ve been close. I have a big one with glow in the dark eyes, & it swivels, if u twist it’s body a lil over halfway it clicks in. Then u push a button & it swings the scythe.

Can’t put vids on here but I already had these frame by frames (sorta) & the thing that makes the eyes glow after exposed to light. Classic insomniac move to have my alarm clock backwards. I don’t look at clocks anywhere in the house. I even use the microwave with my eyes shut lol.

4 Likes

I always liked the first look the best. The Creepy look from NBMA always struck me as if they were trying to make an animated version of the Undertaker.

5 Likes

The first time I saw Scarecrow was in a comic Batman: Haunted Knight and I thought Scarecrow was a demon instead of a man. The creepy look from The New Batman Adventures resembles that.

2 Likes

Scarecrow is an awesome character! Great question, @Reaganfan78! From the choices, I like the first look. It assigns less features, making him more creepy and further away from a human appearance.

SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC BUT WORTH A MENTION
I prefer the Scarecrow from Arkham Asylum the best.

Fear toxin needle hands?! Yikes!

Here’s one of the missions that kick up the adrenaline and drop you right into the nightmare. Super fun and challenging!

https://youtu.be/B4oH0NANvtk

10 Likes

They’re all great but I have to choose the creep. I like a creepy crow.

But my favorite is the Injustice 2 one

6 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t let him see you! I really enjoy playing the game. The only part I don’t like is dealing with Killer Croc level. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too, @Reaganfan78! Such a pain going slowly over the boards in the water. I have such fond memories of the Arkham games. Riddler Trophies for days! :laughing:

2 Likes

The New Batman Adventures look is my jam. That design just exudes fear, and is when Jeffrey Combs took over as the voice for Scarecrow. Henry Polic II did a fine job with him on BTAS, but Combs was Scarecrow and then some.

3 Likes

Of the options I’d go with TNBA, but I think my personal favorite version is in Arkham Knight, both in terms of voice, and the chilling portrayal by Jon Noble.

4 Likes

I like mostly every version of scarecrow.
Arkham Knight scarecrow was so good!!!

I just finished Gotham and I did like the scarecrow in that as well. I’m really sad there wasn’t more of him in it. He talked funny.

2 Likes

guess Batman Begins isn’t an option

1 Like

@michaelhowley516.44420, I did make another Scarecrow thread, and it’s all about Batman Begins Scarecrow. This was mostly about the animated series Scarecrow. Here’s a link to it if you’re interested.:slightly_smiling_face:

The New Batman Adventures look gave me nightmares as a kid

1 Like

Thanks,
True he was not the main villain however he was vital to the plot.

1 Like