Scarecrow designs

So what is your favorite look for scarecrow? Personally, I kinda like the Injustice 2 version (still confused on what happens when you fight him though). Also, what would be a good comic to read that has scarecrow in it? I might try one of them

3 Likes

It may be plain and simple but…

hqdefault.jpg

4 Likes

This is the cosplay for it

4 Likes

I enjoy this one too…

3 Likes

I guess I really just like the designs with the pointy hats…

Nolan’s Scarecrow design was pretty cheap… barlap sac over the head and that’s it?

Arkham designs were okay but a hood and gas mask just doesn’t look good as a pointy hat over a mask to me.

4 Likes

Yeah, I like the third cosplay one

2 Likes

My bad, third picture, 2nd cosplay

2 Likes

For me, since Scarecrow was a secondary villain in TDK trilogy, I was fine with the mask since he was only on here and there and it was quick

2 Likes

Cause idk why but I’ve been looking at scarecrow stuff and playing games that have him in it and I’ve been getting into him again haha

1 Like

I LOVED Injustice 2’s Scarcrow
design. I am a huge horror movie fan and I got those vibes from it.

2 Likes

Them having Robert Englund voice him is cool

3 Likes

^^^ YES! I instantly recognized that voice.

2 Likes

Best one is either Arkham Asylum or Injustice 2 (especially the Plague Doctor mask.) Worst one was the one from the Nolan trilogy — so bland and lazy! The one from “Gotham” is a much better live-action interpretation.

SuperBatDanLatern. Agreed. I do think the Nolan was lame, but fit his quick on/off scenes

3 Likes

Supposedly Nolan and Murphy went with the simple burlap sack because they didn’t want the over the top costumed look. They wanted to show that Crane was more interested in his research than anything else. So basically this version Crane couldn’t be bothered with designing an outfit.

The best Scarecrow designs were from Arkham Asylum, Gotham, and the Yellow Lantern Scarecrow from Blackest Night.

It didnt stick around for very long which I think is a shame but my all time favorite was when he got a yellow lantern ring.

My favorite is the Batman Arkham Knight Scarecrow. My second favorite is the way Scarecrow looked in The New Batman Adventures.

1 Like