#SaveKrypton

Last year, Syfy announced Krypton’s renewal the day of the season finale. This year, crickets. Let’s get #SaveKrypton going on our social media!

9 Likes

Just because they haven’t immediately announced a third season doesn’t mean the show is in trouble.

7 Likes

What he said :point_up:

2 Likes

The fact that SyFy is doing a spin-off Lobo series of Krypton makes me think that they’re going places with the show. I doubt it’s in enough trouble to warrant community response.

1 Like

Premature and paranoid much?

In the words of The Mighty Thor, “Calm Thine Tits”.

4 Likes

Even if it were to get cancelled, there’s always the chance that a certain little streaming service could just pick it up. :wink:

5 Likes

Also…we don’t need to make everything a cause and hashtag it. We get enough of that this season on Young Justice and we’ve certainly had enough of that here on these boards with Swamp Thing.

Syfy is usually good about letting you know if something is renewed or cancelled. They don’t leave you hanging. So we’ll just wait and see what they say. Chances are we’ll get another season.

4 Likes

If it does get cancelled, it should come “home”

3 Likes

I’m not paranoid. But TBH the Swamp Thing campaign started after the show had been canceled, and I still see the hash tag come up even though the sets have been destroyed which really makes it a lost cause. Syfy is still making decisions so far as we know, so I thought it would be better to be proactive and make public support for the show known now while it could be meaningful, and not wait until it’s too late and then hope for a Tom Brady class miracle.

3 Likes

To be fair, the Swamp Thing campaign started after it was cancelled because it was cancelled after only one episode.

3 Likes

Well. @markhb, like I said, they will let us know sooner or later. I guess it was sooner. Allow me to tip my hat to you.

3 Likes

At least there’s a clear reason why it’s cancelled.

Swamp Thing was straight cancelled after first episode and still no word on the reason other than speculation of the “budget”.

3 Likes

#saveKrypton!!

2 Likes

Dude absolutely called it. I too was worried. 2 seasons is good also it was NBC SyFy they aren’t gonna make DC/WB more money instead of them.

1 Like

@Superby @yoyo @digiwriiter owe op a huge apology I hate how people voice concern or critic and people here blindly tell you to stick a sock in it and be 100% loyal or say they wouldn’t do that because X, and that there is no need to be paranoid or concern.

4 Likes

That’s is why rumors are rumors especially for DC it is always concerning.

3 Likes

Now you guys wonder why I am anxious and paranoid. DC news gets me a bit anxious:/

3 Likes

Warner Horizon in talks to save Krypton

https://deadline.com/2019/08/krypton-canceled-after-two-seasons-spinoff-lobo-not-moving-forward-on-syfy-1202669840/amp/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

What is Warner Horizon

Save Krypton DCU please!!

1 Like