Save Gotham.

With Fox only giving Gotham 10 episodes in its fifth and final season DC Universe could easily Snatch It Up so it could continue.

1 Like

What I think they should do is let it end then in 5-10 years bring it back as a actual Batman show

2 Likes

Dude there’s nothing to save. It had a great run. It’s ending not getting cancelled. Why do you want a show to stretch on for 5 more seasons?

1 Like

I’d love more Gotham, but unless they did a sequel-show, the last episode (complete with a time jump) is already being written. There is way too much momentum going towards the conclusion to change course.
That being said, I’d be done for it if they found a way to do it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m agreeing with most the people in the comments here, I don’t think Gotham needs saving. It had a great run and gets to finish on it’s own terms. That’s something that a lot of shows don’t get the privilege of having.

5 years is a really good run for Gotham. I don’t think this service could afford to keep it going.

Gotham was canceled, hence why they only got 10 episodes. I want it saved in some form even if it’s a Batman spinoff. Cameron Monaghan’s Joker-not-called-Joker is phenomenal and needs played as long as he is willing to be Jeremiah!!