đŸ“șSATURDAY MORNING CARTOONSđŸ“ș Young Justice! Sat 6/21 @8amPT/11amET

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Once again it’s time to announce this week’s ensemble cast of heroes and heroines. We hope you’re as excited as we are for another show-stopping performance.

Without further ado!

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is
:spoon:

Fruity Pebbles!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my wonderful audience.

What: Young Justice, Season 2 Episode 18-20 Watch-Along. This will include the following episodes:

Season 2, Episode 18: Intervention

Season 2, Episode 19: Summit

Season 2, Episode 20: Endgame

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Saturday, June 22nd, @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (I think).

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Fruity Pebbles, and prepare yourself for a morning of action and intrigue.

Let the show begin!

4 Likes

Haven’t had Fruity Pebbles in a long time!

1 Like

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice

1 Like

It’s another gorgeous Saturday morning! I have my fruity Peebles ready, videos primed, and we’re about to get started!

30 minutes until it’s go time!

15 minutes! WOO!

It’s nearly time, people! :smiley: Just 5 minutes until animated awesomeness.

Does everyone have their bowls ready? :slight_smile:

:raised_hands: I do! But I need mah coffee

Only 2 minutes to go! I hope everyone’s ready!

I have my coffee right here, @Applejack! Technically it’s a frappe, I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucky- I think I’ll get some going here in a bit after we push play. Refresh my memory, what happened on last week’s episodes?

Gooooooo!

Last we learned more about Aqualad’s mission to infiltrate The Light by posing as his father’s loyal subject, which included faking the death of Artemis. :slight_smile:

Ah, thank you- sorry I asked a big ol’ question right before we started :sweat_smile:

I forgot how good this season was

1 Like

Love seeing Babs rocking it, of course ;p

Hahaha oh my gosh, Toyman!!

1 Like

This season is the very best! :smiley:

On topic, we also learned more about Impulse and his growing friendship with Blue Beetle.

Welp, that didn’t last long.

Ah, gotcha- I like Blue Beetle’s costume in this.

1 Like

The Beetle has quickly become one of my all-time favorite characters.

The colors in this show are so beautiful, it’s like 
Fruity Pebbles for the eyes.

Okay, I think it’s been too long since I’ve seen this. What happened to Blue Beetle? Is he possessed or something?

The Scarab is a kind of second entity which has slowly been gaining more control, it’s also affiliated with those aliens. In fact, Impulse really came back in time to stop the Blue Beetle. In his future, the Beetle was responsible for devastating the planet, if memory serves.

1 Like