📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 Young Justice! Sat 6/08 @8amPT/11amET

:sparkles:!𝖘𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖋 ,𝖓𝖔𝖎𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝕬:sparkles:

Ladies and Gentleman, I hope you are ready for another weekend of animated action! You guessed it, it’s time again to this week’s batch of Saturday Morning cartoons.

For this week’s dazzling performance, we are diving back into the world of teenage heroes facing off against world-ending threats. That’s right, it’s time for more Young Justice!

But, every good show deserves some equally sweet refreshments and so I’ve consulted with a realm beyond to find only the best treat to kick us off!

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 – because it’s always such a pleasure to see our young heroes snap, crackle, and pop villains back to a stay in Belle Reve.

Bonus points if you make Rice Krispies Treats!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comme nts and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

You know that old prophecy: “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice, Season 2 E1-3 Watch-Along. This will include the following episodes:

Season 2, Episode 1: Happy New Year

Season 2, Episode 2: Earthlings

Season 2, Episode 3: Alienated

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Saturday, June 8th, @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (I think).

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Rice Krispies, and prepare yourself for a morning of action and intrigue.

Let the show begin!

6 Likes

Hurray! Cartoons and sugar!

I bought a box of the marshmallow Froot Loops last weekend. They’re really good and will serve as my “Rice Krispies” this weekend.

hopes someone will bring a tray or five of RK treats in

7 Likes

I watch DC Animations all day on Saturdays

P.S →→→→→→ YouTube XD

4 Likes

I’m due for a rewatch of Young Justice. We will see what my daughter (2 months has to say about it though).

6 Likes

Good morning, my lovely audience! It’s just 30 minutes until curtains rise on this performance and I do hope everyone is as excited as I am for some awesome animated fun. :smiley:

Only 15 minutes to go and I’m already so excited!

@Meisaj, were you able to get your daughter excited for the show?

And @Vroom, it’s so good to hear that you were able to find those marshmallow Froot Loops.:drooling_face: I might have to make that the treat for next week!

Five more minutes! I just can’t wait! :smiley:

Good morning!

Good morning, @JLWWSM!

I haven’t seen these episodes in a while. I’m excited to see them again!

2 minutes until showtime! I have my cereal, a bit of orange juice, and I am ready to go. :slight_smile: Are you?

Coffee and a blueberry eggo! I’m ready!

It’s been just a bit for me too, @JLWWSM, I just can’t wait to experience all of the excitement again.

LET’S GOOOO!

1 Like

Clayface!

walks in, tosses his hat onto the hat rack and sits down

Mornin’ all!

Clayface is such a great villain. :smiley:

That was a good way to slow Clayface down

Good morning @Vroom!

2 Likes

Look at Robin! Oh gosh, I really love his new look. Plus training the new team members? This is awesome.