📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 Young Justice! Sat 5/25 @8amPT/11amET

:sparkles:!𝖘𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖋 ,𝖓𝖔𝖎𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝕬:sparkles:

The show just must go on, especially when it’s such a good time! So, I am very pleased to say, we will be hosting another animated extravaganza this weekend.

For this encore performance, we are returning again to the world of Young justice!

I’ve summoned four fan-favorite episodes for the next act of our watchalong.

So, without further ado, let’s discuss the best part of any performance: The snacks.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒔 - because there’s a bit of magic in this show.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

You know that old prophecy: “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice, Season 1 E18-21 Watch-Along. This will include the following episodes:

Season 1, Episode 18: Secrets

Season 1, Episode 19: Misplaced

Season 1, Episode 20: ColdHearted

Season 1, Episode 21: Image

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Saturday, May 25th, @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (I think).

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Lucky Charms, and prepare yourself for a sugar rush like you haven’t had since childhood!

Let the show begin!

7 Likes

Hurray! I’m glad we’re sticking with one show too.

Also…hurray!

7 Likes

The only bad thing about young Justice is that we have to wait so long for the second half hopefully if they make a young justice for it won’t be as long of a wait for to come out

5 Likes

Rediscovered this show when I joined the DC Universe. Absolutely :heart: this show. Can’t wait for second half of season 3 to drop.

7 Likes

Oho! I might need to join this one.

6 Likes

@DaCar you’re not alone my friend

4 Likes

My Lucky Charms are getting soggy

1 Like

Soggy cereal can be fun.

1 Like

Where have I heard that before…

1 Like

Toss that soggy cereal into the microwave and…you know what? Don’t.

Unless you want microwaved cereal, then bully for you amigo.

2 Likes

Good morning! I’ll be your host this morning. :slight_smile: Zatanna had a long night battling Circe, so I gathered up all of my little seedlings and we’ll be jamming out some awesome cartoons with you!

3 Likes

With that said, 30 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Oh hai PPB! Good morning and thanks for hosting.

Two things please:

1. I recently posted a suggestion for a new DCU show in Suggestions and Feedback. I’d love to hear your feedback on it (in the appropriate thread) if you’d be so kind.

B. Any ETA on that Divine Right thumbnail change we discussed a while back?

Thanx =)

1 Like

Haha, poor Zee. It’s nice to sleep in though, I do it every chance I get. That being said, hello PPB, hello everyone! I just woke up.

1 Like

Hey Vroom! I will take a look at your idea in just a little bit, but knowing you I can already imagine it’s fantastic! :wink:

As far as the Divine Right thumbnail, there is a possibility that the new update might change it, but I can’t make any promises there. I will, however, put another request in for you to have it changed. <3

1 Like

Are you guys sure it’s may 25th

1 Like

Good morning, iJest! So glad you could make it! We definitely need some awesome cartoons after last night’s Doom Patrol finale.

And it gives me a proper excuse to indulge in some of those Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes we talked about last night. :wink:

1 Like

Hey spillink! I can’t believe it’s the 25th either! I swear it was just March and we were anticipating the 20K comics!

2 Likes

15…ok, well 14 minutes to go!

1 Like

I really want to go looking for Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes when I go grocery shopping later, haha. It seriously sounds like my childhood’s favorite cereal that we never had.

1 Like