📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 Young Justice! Sat 5/18 @8amPT/11amET

Greetings, friends!

You loved it! You missed it! It’s time for Saturday Morning Cartoons to make their return to the center stage with a comeback tour you just can’t miss. This week’s act will be… :sparkles:!𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝕵 𝖌𝖓𝖚𝖔𝖄:sparkles:

Oh, whoops! Got a little too excited there. I meant to say, Young Justice! I’ve conjured together four fan-favorite episodes for act 1 of our watchalong.

And, really, what’s a show without a few refreshments?

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

TRIX! Because, silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!

(Don’t tell the team I called them kids, please.)

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans. You know that old prophecy: “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice, Season 1 E01-04 Watch-Along. This will include the following episodes:

Season 1, Episode 1: Independence Day

Season 1, Episode 2: Fireworks

Season 1, Episode 3: Welcome to Happy Harbor

Season 1, Episode 4: Drop-Zone

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Saturday, May 18th, @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Young Justice.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (I think).

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Trix, and prepare yourself for a sugar rush like you haven’t had since childhood! We simply cannot wait to meander down nostalgia lane with you all.

9 Likes

Ohhhh boy!

4 Likes

Not sure if I can make it this week, but if this becomes regular, I should be able to in the following weeks once i’m on Summer break :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool

5 Likes

How about watching DC Nation shorts afterward? It’d complete the Saturday morning DC Nation experience.

2 Likes

@abfgmsw And what’s wrong with that?

3 Likes

@Awesome_Squid I ate Trix once and turned into a corn

2 Likes

@biff_pow I hate when that happens

3 Likes

I’ll try to make it, but I am waiting on a grade for college to see if I graduate, so I will mainly be focused on that.

3 Likes

Good luck, Behemoth!

3 Likes

Cool beans A rare Saturday I have to be up early-ish anyways so might as well have some fun, yeah? Look forward to it in roughly 2 hours! Cheers to Young Justice fans of all walks and fandom :v:t4:

3 Likes

I ate organic flax seed cereal and I didn’t get accosted by any rabbits, but a white girl with dreads called me a fascist

3 Likes

Let’s get this trending. Tell your friends to join!

4 Likes

30 minutes to go!

3 Likes

Best of luck to you, @Behemoth.Ravenlord! If you can’t make it we do understand but it would be such a treat to have you here as well.

And yes, @chrismbradley88.63351, let’s get those invites coming! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

15 minutes until the curtain rises!

Are you as excited as I am? :smile:

3 Likes

I’m so excited that for my snack I’m eating black licorice and dried apricots! I just grabbed what I could as I ran by!

1 Like

Five minutes until showtime!

2 Likes

That sounds like a unique snack, @biff_pow! I might try that next time, as well.

2 Likes

Two more minutes!

I hope everyone’s ready!

2 Likes