đź“şSaturday Morning Cartoonsđź“ş SUPERMAN: TAS! May 4th @8am PT/11am ET

BACK! BY POPULAR DEMAND! The Saturday Morning Cartoon Watch-Along! If you don’t know what that is, read on…

This week’s schedule:

• Superman: the Animated Series S1E9, “Stolen Memories!” (In this episode, the Man of Steel looks sideways at something that emits bright yellow light!)

• Superman: the Animated Series S1E10, “The Main Man: Part I!” (Everyone’s favorite and only living Czarnian, Lobo, smiles in front of a broken mirror while demonstrating characteristic bad boy-disregard for good posture!)

• Superman: the Animated Series S1E11, “The Main Man: Part II!” (Superman and Lobo look at each other! Can you tell I’m writing these synopses after just looking at the thumbnails? Ha! Reading’s for suckers!)

Here’s how it’s going down: this Saturday, May 4th, we’re all gonna queue up Superman: the Animated Series SEASON 1, EPISODE 9, on whatever device we use to stream DC Universe video. We’re gonna pause it as soon as it loads. Then the moment our clocks strike the hour of 11am ET, we’re gonna press play so we’re all watching it together! Then we’re gonna talk about it while we watch, right here! It’ll be fun!

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

Whatever you want! I do not have cereal enforcement authority.

If anyone has any questions, just ask! If anyone has complaints about my writing or graphic design skills, just whisper them into a clean sock!

Thanks to @Vroom for his help and encouragement in setting this up, and to the mods for permitting it!

Everyone’s welcome, and I hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Ah cool! Lobo! I’m there!

1 Like

13 hours to go! Start assembling your pillow forts and soaking your Grape Nuts, people!

1 Like

Nothing like a good soak…

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

At 11 a.m. eastern I’m going to be walking the streets of Ithaca , New York looking for the Free Comic Book Day at my buddy Tim’s comic book shop. It’s a little bit of a drive but he gave me a call the other day to invite us. He saw my daughter during the comic book show over thete a month or so ago and noticed we weren’t able to make it, so he wanted to make we figured out way to get down today.

Have fun eating your cereal and hope you guys get later to go out and enjoy some free comics and great sales at your local comic book store today!!!

1 Like

Have fun DE =)

2 Likes

I’ll send you photos later @Vroom!!

2 Likes

Cool beans!

1 Like

22 minutes to go! Loop your Froots!

Thanks, @Don-El! Happy FCBD hunting!

“The power, the power, of Superman!”

From the following (FYI, turn up your volume):

https://youtu.be/-MSq_8Z9GqM

1 Like

I don’t remember that commercial! It must have come out sometime during the week I thought I was too cool for cartoons

12 minutes! Crisp your Cookies!

goes to Golden his Graham

1 Like

And for god’s sake, people, keep an eye out for rabbits

I’m watching cats right now.

1 Like

i think cats are ok. I can’t remember if the Coco Puffs bird is a thief or just a pervert.

2 MINUTES! Too bad toonatonian didn’t make it

GET THOSE FINGERS READY

GOGOGOOOO