đŸ“șSaturday Morning CartoonsđŸ“ș SUPERMAN: TAS! March 23rd @8am PT/11am ET

Greetings, Friends!

This week on SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS, @KittyKrawler of DC Universe will be gathering up the most iconic tights and capes to dive into the animated world of SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES Episodes 01-04! These episodes contain the excellent three-parter The Last Son of Krypton, and you don’t want to miss watching them with friends! Tune in this Saturday, March 23rd @8am PT/11am ET to get your weekly dose of DC animation.

To truly enjoy Saturday Morning Cartoons, we all know it must be paired with a fine cereal.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is
:spoon:

HONEY NUT CHEERIOS!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES E01-04. Do not skip the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you 'll be watching SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, March 23rd @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain on the same timecode.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of HONEY NUT CHEERIOS, and prepare yourself to believe a man can fly!

8 Likes

I am so going to be there!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s a plane, no it’s bird, NO ITS SUPERMAN!!!

1 Like

See you guys in a coupla days for some cereal and cartoons!

2 Likes

rips open his shirt like Clark at the end of the show’s opening

I’m there!

3 Likes

I like the news article of top 10 best Superman the animated series episodes. There’s so many I like that’s hard to pick one. KittyKrawler we should do a watch along of World’s Finest with Superman team up with Batman. :grinning:

1 Like

I too enjoyed that article! “Apokolips
Now!” made the list and therefore made me a happy boy :slight_smile:

Y’know, it’s almost like that article and tomorrow’s choice for WAL were a planned pairing.

Hmmm
:wink:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

@Reaganfan78 What is it that you were interested in seeing?

1 Like

Sounds like the “World’s Finest” three part episode from STAS.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what Vroom said, the 3 part episodes called “World’s finest.” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ooo Gotcha!
Maybe we can do that next Saturday!
I’ll check with @Applejack. :blush:

1 Like

Regarding Reagan’s idea, I’ll have what he’s having :wink:

3 Likes

GOOD MORNING DC UNIVERSE!!! Rise and shine, it’s time to get ready for Saturday Morning watch along! :grinning::bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

Gooood Morning, super friends (that’s still appropriate, right?)!
30m until Superman the Animated Series! :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning, Kitty! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Looks like somebody is is and ready to go! :smiley:

1 Like

Heya, @LW! Fancy meeting you here! :smiley:

5 more days til Superman the movie watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s a Super kinda week!

1 Like