📺Saturday Morning Cartoons📺 SUPER FRIENDS! March 16th @8am PT/11am ET

I say couch as there are nights where it ends up being my bed instead of…well, my bed.

2 Likes

My couch and I are quite acquainted as well. :3

1 Like

Fun Fact: episode 4 is the first time the death of Bruce Wayne’s parents was ever brought up in animation.

2 Likes

The REAL Super Friends are already here.

P.S. It’s us

2 Likes

Ohhh, the cheese is so glorious! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

2 Likes

Hahaha Good morning, @biff_pow!

1 Like

Ok I’m ready to go! :grinning:

2 Likes

15 minutes!

1 Like

Couches are just comfy aren’t they?

I seriously gave thought to ditching my bed and just sleeping on my couch a while ago. I have a footrest nearby that would allow for a complete bed-style stretch out on zee ol’ couch-a-reeny.

2 Likes

Mornin @KittyKrawler

Hey… Idk about ditching my super comfy bed. My couch and I may be acquainted. But my bed and I are in love. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Speaking of cheese, why is Captain Marvel (Shazam) nickname Big Red Cheese? Just wondering.

2 Likes

Wooooo! Hooooo! Super Friends with my Super Friends! Excited to eat some cereal & watch some SMC with everyone today! Happy Saturday Morning Ya’all!

2 Likes

Did Guy Gardner coin it?

1 Like

Something tells me that KittyKrawler is teasing me! LOL! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha not at all, Reagan!

1 Like

Hey, hey @toonatonian! Welcome back!

1 Like

10 minutes!

@Kitty my bed is alright in the Comfy Department but I just sink into my couch. So good (and comfy to boot)!

3 Likes

And I’m not sure, @Reaganfan78 @biff_pow. He does look like that red and yellow cheese though… Haha

2 Likes