đŸ“șSATURDAY MORNING CARTOONSđŸ“ș Static Shock! Saturday, Feb 16th @8am PT/11am ET

Greetings, Friends!

This week on SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS, @KittyKrawler of DC Universe will be gathering up all the Bang-Babies and diving into the scintillating story of Static in the series STATIC SHOCK! Tune in this Saturday, February 16th @8am PT/11am ET to get your weekly dose of DC animation.

To truly enjoy Saturday Morning Cartoons, we all know it must be paired with a fine cereal.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is
:spoon:

RICE KRISPIES, to best complement the snap, crackle, and pop of Static’s metahuman powers!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: STATIC SHOCK, E01-04. Do not skip the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching STATIC SHOCK on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, February 16th, @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access STATIC SHOCK.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain on the same timecode.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of RICE KRISPIES, and prepare yourself for an electrifying experience!

8 Likes

I’ve not seen too much of Static Shock, so this will be new for me.

Can I eat another cereal and imagine it’s Rice Krispies? They get all goopy in like a minute. For me at least.

5 Likes

Watched this show from time to time when it was airing on Disney XD years back. Good choice for the Watch-Along, particularly for those who got introduced to Static Shock in Young Justice: Outsiders and aren’t familiar with the character or this show.

4 Likes

I didn’t see this thread til now, I’ll try to be there! :grinning:

2 Likes

You’ll be shocked with static if you’re not :wink:

5 Likes

I’m pretty excited for Static Shock!
Already gots mah Rise Krispiesss! :bowl_with_spoon:

3 Likes

AAAA I hope I don’t have to work tomorrow morning Dx I love that show

2 Likes

Hope to see us all here tomorrow morning! Having Saturday Morning Cartoons again with Others is So Awesome! Thanks Everyone!

4 Likes

My Rice Krispies will be in disguise as Honey Nut Cheerio’s. Tricky things dem Krispies

3 Likes

I’ll have what’s he having!:smile::bowl_with_spoon:

1 Like

Good morning everyone, ready for some cartoons? I am. I ended up buying a variety pack for Rice Krispies cereal didn’t feel like buying a box when I don’t eat that cereal to often.

Gooood Morning!

1 Like

Good morning Kitty Krawler

Makes sense enough, @ChadJ82! Lol

1 Like

What would you say is your favorite cereal?

Raisin Bran Crunch

What healthy taste!

1 Like

Though I gotta say, those are really good! :smile:

1 Like

Good Morning KittyKrawler! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning, @Reaganfan78! How goes it?

1 Like